Add more Bank / Inventory pickup Pages

Vortex

Description: Add more pages to the bank account. I feel like 2 pages is not enough.
Reasoning: This would benefit the players like we who are collecting items and need more storing capacity. And for the ones that don't need more storage, it shouldn't really matter to you you get space for free.. 
additional Information: Exemple: Every 2 or 3 prestige you get a new page added automatically. *Stops at 4-5 pages maximum**

-HG

spacer.png

Edited by Dwortexx
  • 300 IQ 1

+1

I don't think we need to add more bank slots personally, and that's coming from someone who has 0 slots remaining in their bank at this time.
Two pages is plenty imo and it's been speculated that the amount of items in banks/unbox inventory/onperson inventory combined could have been/be a contributing factor to Buffer Overflow crashes. Since this hasn't happened to my knowledge in a long while, I'm not sure how much of a concern it is but I absolutely do NOT want the server crashing so we can hoard another couple of pages. Consider that at my prestige level I'd have an additional 7 pages based on your suggestion of 1 page every 2 prestiges.

However, the standard inventory tool used to give a 2nd slot AND 2nd row on your on-person Inventory if you were a VIP.
This feature has been random, and I haven't seen this 'upgrade' working correctly in a LONG time. The last time it did I pulled my 2nd row into the bank, knowing that I might not ever see those items again.

I think that this feature should be fixed. It obviously was in the game (or maybe it still is for some people?) and not a problem when it was around, and now that we have a real developer I think it'd be practically child's play to get it working again.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...