DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

dr joe's 3rd Staff Applacation

In-game name: dr   joe
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:455480542
Warns: Not sure
Timezone:MST
Playtime?: 84:05:45.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Teamspeak and maybe mic
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Pic
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]None
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]None
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I would love to help make the server a better place and help the community
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details No
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when? :2 Weeks ago
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 4 or 5  hours
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? a lot
Did you read the staff rules?:dr   joe

• Like 1
  • Winner 1

Just edit it

But i would recommend you to fix your paragraphs next staff-app and get more playtime to let everyone on the server knows you

Btw pls notice that you have 1 ban record

Date Player Admin Length Reason Unban
2021-08-18 - 19:58:38 morganraetiara(STEAM_0:0:455480542) Rosie <3(STEAM_0:0:442466737) 07-00:00 NITRP+LTAP | scanners
Edited by Hoal

While you are a great player and I'd love to see you on the staff team, the application does lack in some regards and so I do feel it needs to be revisited. Nonetheless, once that's done I'd love to read over it. For the meantime I don't see this as fit.

6 hours ago, morganraetiara said:

Teamspeak and maybe mic

Wdym maybe mic? Do you have a mic or no?

You have a single sentence when the requirement is 2 paragraphs, Usually 5-7 sentences per paragraph.

Also for the question where it asks if you have the ability to take videos it's just a Yes or No question.

Edited by LASDSheriffDog