DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Whu's Staff Application V2

Westt

In-game name: Whu
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 21 years old currently.
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:213782550
Warns: 1, for RDM back in February
Timezone: GMT+2
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: | 18A CPT Whu has played for 1438:09:59.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes, definitely.
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yup!
Referral(s): Zqrxz, Amzingpandas
Past experiences as staff: I have served as a T. Admin on the GarnetGaming MilitaryRP before.
How do you plan on benefiting our server? 
So here we are again. I would go ahead and benefit the server once more by being an active presence within the server, as I have always done. I will make sure that any members that might have any issues regarding other players or the server overall can have someone to speak with. Someone who will always listen and take their concerns serious. I have done this before on the server and I would like to do it once again. Another reason for me to apply for staff again is the impact I can have on the somewhat 'dead' hours of the server. I found that during the 'peak' hours within my timezone (GMT+2), there is little to no staff online and people can get in some trouble during these hours. The server will need to effectively function during those times as well and that's something I can have a direct impact on if accepted again. I would like to make sure that these dead hours are free of minges that ruin player experience. 

Not only will I uphold the promises I just wrote, but I will also actively contribute towards the improvements on the server. Many may remember my starting time as a staff member. I had a reason to actually make sure this server was doing better and help other people with their issues. I was very committed towards these goals and I want to do the same thing again, make the same impacts as I did then. Being a face for the community and taking in consideration every suggestion, improvement that comes to my ears. I can definitely function as a bridge between the normal user and the staff team if necessary. I am easily approachable and will put this to good use for the server's betterment. My experiences can help me and my adjustable behaviour between professional and user-friendly is one that can benefit the server as well. There is always a time for fun and banters, but there will also be a time for professionalism and maturity, which would be no problem for me and I will make sure that this is something the community can take as an example. 

Overall, I am planning on being an active presence, a listening ear for the community and someone who will guide the newer players to great directions. This will make me the perfect fit once again for the staff team, as I am honestly desperate to help out the server again - something I have always done and would absolutely love to do again. My experiences will help and I can easily put these to good use once offered a spot on the staff team again. Dealing with people failRP'ing, minging and what not will always have a priority for me and this would certainly be beneficial for the entire server. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? Nope, luckily not.
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:  Yes, the one that got me accepted back in February. 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I definitely have around 4-5 hours each day to effectively contribute towards this role.

Edited by Whue
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 5

+1

your a amazing guys on GB and do a lot for GB and coming of Reserves to help, no doubt you would be a amazing staff again would love to see you on the team again.

Current : 11A MG Amzingpandas | MARSOC LtCol Amzingpandas

Former : MARSOC GEN Amzingpandas | 18B MSG Amzingpandas

MRP  : T.mod 

• Like 1
  • StarWarsRP Management Team

I know you were a decent staff member before, however since your return to the Server I'm not sure on you returning to Staff at the moment. On the forums there's already been a few times you've ignored the rules regarding responding to Appeals. The reason why I'm putting a -1 for that is they are simple rules to follow, and whilst there's not really been any issues with you in-game since your return, I'm not sold on you returning to the staff team at this time.

• Informative 2
  • Agree 2
3 hours ago, Theos said:

I know you were a decent staff member before, however since your return to the Server I'm not sure on you returning to Staff at the moment. On the forums there's already been a few times you've ignored the rules regarding responding to Appeals. The reason why I'm putting a -1 for that is they are simple rules to follow, and whilst there's not really been any issues with you in-game since your return, I'm not sold on you returning to the staff team at this time.

To be quite honest, I was unaware that it was a rule now that absolutely no one but the one dealing with the appeal could respond to the appeals until your post now. I was aware that people from other servers couldn't reply but not that it was downgraded to just the person dealing with it. I'll take the blame for it, since I should've read the new post from Salmon. Thanks for the feedback though!

Edited by Whue

+1

I love this guy. He is an amazing guy. Even though I haven't been on to see his activity and efforts etc. I know he has done so much and still care for the community. He has been accepted before so why not again. He's trust worthy and reliable. I could add so much more about him. He is a great friend you could ask for and I believe his ethics are outstanding even without noticing them. He's done so much for a-lot of people and with him once as my friend, he's just an amazing guy. I can keep going about how much shit he has done. Good luck Whu 🙂

Edited by woopp
Revising.
  • Like 1

You did a great job as a staff member previously and it was awesome to see you improve from when I first trained you as a T. Mod. Would love to see you given a chance to be apart of the team again, you were always there and helpful when it was needed! Definitely taking what Theos said into consideration, but would love to see ya come back stronger and better. Good luck buddy!!

+1

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Rust said:

You did a great job as a staff member previously and it was awesome to see you improve from when I first trained you as a T. Mod. Would love to see you given a chance to be apart of the team again, you were always there and helpful when it was needed! Definitely taking what Theos said into consideration, but would love to see ya come back stronger and better. Good luck buddy!!

+1

I will definitely do something with the feedback on my application - like you said, I will only come back better and stronger. Thank you for your support Rust!

4 hours ago, Aether said:

The fact that i haven't responded to this yet is astonishing, i will omega +1 this where do i start, the Event ideas are great, you are great, you were T.admin which means you at one time had access to GM class so i don't see why shouldn't get accepted, you are a great person you took a break came back and made a real name for yourself achieving Green Beret LTC, i hope to see you on the GM team soon. (add me as a referral)  

Goes to show that people don’t actually read apps. This is a staff application. “Event ideas are great”, come on dude, you should know better.

Edited by acer
  • Haha 2
  • Agree 1