SteamID (https://steamid.io/):76561198353087280
Warns:rdm
Timezone:uk
Playtime?:110+ hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]n/a
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]none
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I think this would be a good experience for me as i love garrys mod and have alot of time put into the game, i would be a good mod because i would respect everyone and help anyone who has problems with the server and also help/punish people who breaks the rules.

Im a cool guy and fun to play with i like to treat everyone equally i have always wanted to be a mod for the server as its the only server that i play i find it relaxing and calming but also welcoming and the people are helpful (when they want to be) so if you would like  i would be happy to mod your server.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details) i have been banned on a harry potter server when i first started playing the game but thats all 
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:n/a
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: seven days a week
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? i like to play airsoft with my buddys and taking care of my one year old son
Did you read the staff rules?: The Meth Cook

Edited by TheMethCook
i didnt do the appliaction right(hours)(paragraphs)
  • Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 2
  • Cringe 1
  • Disagree 1
1 hour ago, TheMethCook said:

Playtime?:150+hours

type /playtime and your name to get the exact time

1 hour ago, TheMethCook said:

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

you have 1 sentence for a 2 paragraph minimum. 

4 hours ago, TheMethCook said:

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):76561198353087280

type /id themethcook in chat while in game to get your SteamID32 (formatted like STEAM_0:0:0000000)

Warns:rdm

You have more than just that

spacer.png

Playtime?:110+ hours

type /playtime themethcook to get your exact playtime in hours:minutes:seconds format

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I think this would be a good experience for me as i love garrys mod and have alot of time put into the game, i would be a good mod because i would respect everyone and help anyone who has problems with the server and also help/punish people who breaks the rules.

Im a cool guy and fun to play with i like to treat everyone equally i have always wanted to be a mod for the server as its the only server that i play i find it relaxing and calming but also welcoming and the people are helpful (when they want to be) so if you would like  i would be happy to mod your server.

You need to write a lot more here if you want to be considered

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details) i have been banned on a harry potter server when i first started playing the game but thats all 

is that really all of them?

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Informative 5

As others have mentioned, please use your exact playtime. You can check this by using /playtime (name) while in game. The paragraphs are slightly lacking and aren't the best when it comes to the proper usage of grammar, and so at this time I won't be able to support this application. That being said, if updated I would gladly reconsider!

So you barely put any effort into your application, your paragraphs are basically sentences, you haven't followed up on any criticism, and Zen basically summed up your stuff.

Oh and on top of that you're racist. You should have added that to your punishments section.
You even have a ban this month and a shitty record at that.

41 minutes ago, StraightWhiteChristianMale said:

-1 wait for that racism warn to expire 😬

Yeah no, get out and stay out:  -1

• Dumb/Shitpost 1

like what StraightWhiteChristianMale said if you had a warn for racism that's alone is a -1, but i will give all my reason.

Your paragraphs are short, seemed rushed, and overall kind of plain. you don't have the exact time you have played on the server which isn't the end of the world but you should has 110+ you should put the exact number of hours. You have warns for Racism and diss in sit so in my opinion you don't seem fit for the staff team if that's the way you act on the server. plus you didn't put all of your warns.

Last of all i have never once seen you on the server before, so for all the reason provided above -1

• Agree 1