Warns: 0

Timezone: EST

Playtime?:  115h

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]  yes 

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] 

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] none

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I think I should be chosen over other people because, I am a very active player and I have a very big knowledge about how gmod works and I do have a little bit of experience in running a server (sadly didn’t work out) I also love working with people and I really like helping new players with stuff and I have a lot of free time so I can spend a lot of time on helping the community be minge free and keep the server clean from rule breakers and from minger I would put so much time into making the server safe for people that really want to rp and make sure everyone have a great time on the server i would put all my time into helping the server grow and not die(prob will never happen)

I also spend a lot of time on working with my communication stills and I would like to say I am very good on talking to people and I am very good at working out problems I also see a lot of potential in this server and I think I can help this server pop off even more if given any chance. I would try my best to respond to people/ reports to solve people's problems and punish the right person and I would take my time with punishments and make sure I choose the right person that did the rule breaking. That’s all I have to say that’s why you should chose me over any other applicants 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details no

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: no

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:I have all day after 3-4 and on week ends almost all day

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I’m thinking about getting a job soon I do injoy a little bit of coding in my free time away from gmod

Did you read the staff rules?: Killatron91 

Edited by Killatron91

For your playtime, please list the exact number. This can be seen by using /playtime (your name) while in game. Please reread over the guideline to apply as it seem you've missed a component. Granted a referral is always nice to see. For the time being I will be neutral but I am willing to change it when the application meets the proper requirements.

Neutral

• Agree 1
12 hours ago, Killatron91 said:

Did you read the staff rules?: yes I did

First thing I look at.

12 hours ago, Killatron91 said:

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] probably 

This is a yes or no question.

These paragraphs you have are short and don't really sell me on the idea that you'd be a good staff member.

Edited by KingMash
  • Agree 1
5 hours ago, FlameSoul said:

For your playtime, please list the exact number. This can be seen by using /playtime (your name) while in game. Please reread over the guideline to apply as it seem you've missed a component. Granted a referral is always nice to see. For the time being I will be neutral but I am willing to change it when the application meets the proper requirements.

Neutral

Sorry I fix this issue 

14 hours ago, Killatron91 said:

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): 76561198880207144

You should use your SteamID, not your SteamID64. For example: STEAM_0:0:155565076 (My SteamID)

:I have all day after 3-4 and on week ends almost all day

You do not want to be on all day, you will get burnt out very quickly.

Playtime?:  115h

You should also fix your playtime. Do /playtime (Username) in-game and copy what is there.

The paragraphs you have constructed are not very detailed, and show a lack of confidence and initiative. You shouldn't start off any sort of document with "I think" because we aren't asking about what you think, we are asking about what you know. Not to mention, you didn't add any details which differentiate you from others. We, as the community, are looking for what makes you unique and what you would be able to do to benefit the community. Please do revise these paragraphs if you're looking for a more preferred response.

You may have the required playtime, but it seems you aren't very known within the community. I haven't had a chance to talk to you personally, but I did recently interact with you. I will be honest, spamming OOC asking me to raid you isn't a good look nor shows great maturity, however, I do believe you had good intentions and just wanted to have fun. I highly recommend you take the time to get to know the community and how it operates.

Hopefully you'll take my advice and I can give you a better vote, however, it will currently remain a -1. I'd love to see you spend more time in-game making a name for yourself before you're given authority.

• Agree 1

* "Paragraph" one is just a run-on sentence. Paragraph two is only three sentences long, of which it needs a minimum of four sentences to even be considered a paragraph. 
* Cloudyyy didn't give you his referral, so it's misleading to include this information. It makes the app feel disingenuous in my opinion.
* Steamid isn't in the correct format
* Hours are not in the correct format

You also broke one of the Staff Application Rules when you quadruple-posted:
Keep post count to a minimum. If you're responding to multiple people, do it in a single post.

• Like 1

Please don't reply to all of the comments, even you're just telling them you fixed it,
peoples need to work/study/sleep, they need some time to change their comment
you don't have to mention him twice in 1 post, they'll look for it when they get on forums

I mean, this shows what kinda person you are, seems like you're not impatient enough tho

Also cloudy didn't give you his referral, So a huge -1 here

• Agree 1
3 hours ago, Entity said:

You should use your SteamID, not your SteamID64. For example: STEAM_0:0:155565076 (My SteamID)

You do not want to be on all day, you will get burnt out very quickly.

You should also fix your playtime. Do /playtime (Username) in-game and copy what is there.

The paragraphs you have constructed are not very detailed, and show a lack of confidence and initiative. You shouldn't start off any sort of document with "I think" because we aren't asking about what you think, we are asking about what you know. Not to mention, you didn't add any details which differentiate you from others. We, as the community, are looking for what makes you unique and what you would be able to do to benefit the community. Please do revise these paragraphs if you're looking for a more preferred response.

You may have the required playtime, but it seems you aren't very known within the community. I haven't had a chance to talk to you personally, but I did recently interact with you. I will be honest, spamming OOC asking me to raid you isn't a good look nor shows great maturity, however, I do believe you had good intentions and just wanted to have fun. I highly recommend you take the time to get to know the community and how it operates.

Hopefully you'll take my advice and I can give you a better vote, however, it will currently remain a -1. I'd love to see you spend more time in-game making a name for yourself before you're given authority.

Well shit hello entity long time no see

But i agree with entity a lot, if you want some help with making staff apps pretty sure im still the "staff app nazi" so add my discord  Fetn#6195 I'll help you out with that 

-1 What entity said

• Like 1
  • Cringe 1
  • Friendly 2
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1
On 11/16/2021 at 12:56 PM, ShankNinja said:

* Cloudyyy didn't give you his referral, so it's misleading to include this information. It makes the app feel disingenuous in my opinion.
* Steamid isn't in the correct format
* Hours are not in the correct format

Faking a referral is a big no no.

As stated above you didn't use the correct formats and you had to be reminded to read the staff rules.

All this and you seem to have a negative reputation within the community based on what I am reading here.

I hope you can try again with a better reputation and community standard!

EDIT: Since people seem to get real upset with just about everything I post, I've edited this response.

Edited by MisterShankie
  • Toxic 1
  • Disagree 1