Cannabis/Numerical Staff application

Cannabis123

In-game name : Tali PVT Numerical / 75R 1BAT TRN Numerical 

SteamID : STEAM_0:1:218724866

Warns : 10/08/21 RDM (Zed)

Timezone : CST

Playtime : 11B DS SGT Numerical has played for 347:58:37.

Do you have access to Teamspeak and a microphone? : Yes indeed

Do you have the ability to record Garry's mod Videos? : Yes

Referral(s) : Wyatt.

Past experience as staff :  I dont have experience on any Garry's mod servers as staff.  But my real life job requires the same mindset that it would take to do so.

How do you plan on benefiting the server?

I plan on benefiting the server by being a just and fair staff member that is on quite often. I am usually on early in the mornings and stay up pretty late on the server.  I intend to be a friendly staff member focusing on helping new players have a good experience on the server constantly.   I will do my best to handle sits fairly and assess the situation fully before making a decision.  Ive noticed a lot that there are no staff members online late at night so I will try my best to be on later than the rest of the staff members that are usually afk or offline around these times.  I know I can bring value to MRP. I have been a member of the server for years and would love the chance to discuss how my experience and skills can contribute to the growth and success of the server.

There are some current issues that I feel could be resolved, like revamping some of the donation weapons for example, and would love the chance to discuss more in depth about these topics on a future date.  I have plenty of ideas that I think could help this server flourish and make it feel like it did when I was only 15 playing on this server for fun after school.  This server was and still is my favorite Garry's mod server and I want to give back what it has already given to me, years of fun and laughs, and an escape from real life BS that I have to deal with on a daily basis. When people join the server for the first time I want them to feel the way I did when I first joined.

I feel my experience on the server gives me insight into what players want and how to handle situations that arise quite often correctly.  I have been silently observing the functionality and compatibility of the current staff members and given the proper training I know I can handle any situation thrown at me whether its a staff obstacle or player issue.  I have never really had a huge issue with any other player on the server that hasn't been resolved quickly, I feel I get along well with pretty much everybody. Before the switch I was an officer in 2GA and that position gave me a good understanding of how to handle conflict between players on this server.  Being an officer in 2GA taught me the skill of diffusing arguments so no staff intervention was needed. Thanks for your time and consideration. I'd love a chance to learn more about this position and demonstrate how I can help MRP reach its goals. I believe my skills and motivation make me a great potential asset.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? : Besides the previously mentioned rdm warn I have never been punished on GGMRP for any reason

Have you ever made any previous applications, if so when? : No

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? : I am on pretty much every day and i plan on dedicating time to the staff role whenever I am needed, otherwise I will be preforming staff duties about a 1/4 of my time on the server.

Edited by Cannabis123
  • Agree 4

+1 

Getting active again after an unfortunate event and clearly wants to make a difference. 

Also listened to criticism about his paragraphs and beefed them up which is a fucking good ass quality to have in staffing.

• Like 1