DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Stoven Staff App

Stoven0087

In-game name: TSFU CPL Stoven
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 21
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:1:169856839
Warns: 1 warn for fail rp for shooting someone off of wall during war and 1 warn for fail rp for accidental damage in spawn during raid
Timezone: EST 
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]:  474 hours 
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] DennisB 
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] i was a mod on a fivem server call sacrp and i was a head admin in a fivem server called FaygoRP
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I plan on benefitting the server by being an active member of the staff team and community. Most days i play atleast 4-5 hours but on weekends i play alot more, I believe me having a more open availability would make me a strong edition to the staff team! Another way i plan to benefit the server is by simply following the rules and making sure others do the same! I am a very dedicated individual and i am very open to learning! I was a staff member on fivem so i know how a staff member should act, and how to handle sits correctly. I may be known to mess around but if i were to become a staff member i would be held to a higher standard and i would show it in my actions! 

I am very mature and can help people settle their differences in a peaceful way! I was once falsely banned by the LSAC bot but most of the server has that accomplishment... If i were a member of the staff team i would have no issues with taking sits during war or during events!! I also many times play in the morning and alot of minges and rdms play early morning and sometimes there isnt any staff on, I could be that staff member to handle any issues during that time period.. I was once a US main and now ive moved over to Tali so i feel like i am connected to the player base on both sides!! I would like to see this server grow and become bigger and bigger over time and id like to be apart of that journey, hopefully i can join the staff team and help out soon...

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: no 
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: atleast 4 hours a day 

Edited by Stoven0087
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 6

+1 from me ive known stoven for a while now. hes not a bad guy at all.  pretty chill to be around just needs to work on his relations with a few other. besides that i think with the proper molding he could make a great investment on the staff team.

• Agree 1

I’m going to go neutral on this one simply because I haven’t really had much interaction with you. We were in blood unit together for a minute but I never really got the chance to talk to you. Other than that like you said you can be known to mess around and I think if you want to progress on to staff you need to strip that from your reputation. But what do I  🤷‍♂️ Goodluck 

• Like 1