DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Carl mans staff app

Leanconsumer92

In-game name: CARLMAN FUBAR
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:526686263
Warns: 
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: | CARLMAN FUBAR played for 1231:40:55.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] yes I used to staff on garnet during the lockdown last year
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I think I should become staff because . I love helping new people out because it's the best of me and some people complain about what they have in their struggles or something they just need to know in general, in particular with the game. All I want to do is help the server grow and strive like it was in 2020 . I love garnet I left for a little bit and all I did was come right back to Garnet. I love the community and want people to be happy. also I am really good at talking I can talk to any one o meet. I am also a good leader since I am a eagle scout it is the highest rank you can get and that has helped me become a leader.

Another reason I should be chosen to become a staff member is that I can get on whenever I need to be if someone needs help I can be there to assist. and since I have staff experience. I know how staffing works and I know the responsibilities of being a staff member. I know the struggles and I can help other new staff members that might not be as well versed with staffing than I am. I can help the server get rid of the troublemakers. I try to help anyone and be as kind as I can when they come up to me. I can be mature when needed and I'm dedicated to helping the staff team.      

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details yes I have been banned on garnet it was a mass rdm ban but I just wanted a break from the server and I have 2 NITRPs I broke minor rules but all of them where a wiles ago I have changed a lot since then
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: yeah but idk the date
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 4 hours but not on Monday
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I like to cook and I am a boy scout I go camping I like to fish 
Did you read the staff rules?: CarlmanFUBAR

Edited by Carlman

- Lied about bans

- Grammar mistakes.

- Ok paragraphs.

- Staffed before on Garnet.

- Has a lot of experience from the hours.

2/3

NEUTRA -1 Checked his ban database and he has more than 1 banunknown.png

You say you are a good leader but you said when you wanted a break from Garnet you massed RDM'd. If I'm right I don't think that's good leadership.

Edited by Monke
LIED
1 hour ago, Carlman said:

? If so, Include details yes I have been banned on garnet it was a mass rdm ban but I just wanted a break from the server

https://imgur.com/a/Ng1V4kV

Look, most of these are from a while ago, but you still have to mention them. I don't think anyone should hold bans from over a year ago against you, but saying you mrdmed because you wanted a break isn't a good look for you. 

• Informative 1
  • Agree 2
14 minutes ago, aidanpoppas123 said:

Look, most of these are from a while ago, but you still have to mention them. I don't think anyone should hold bans from over a year ago against you, but saying you mrdmed because you wanted a break isn't a good look for you. 

i dont know how to check all my ban im sorry about that that was the only one i could remeber

39 minutes ago, Carlman said:

I was dumb back then I have changed give me a chance I can show you I can lead 

Idk man,

Look man I like being around you and hanging out from time to time, but you haven't showed me any reason to actually believe you can be staff, in fact there are times where your behavior reflects the opposite of this. I'm not confident you are ready to be staff. I would love for you to prove me wrong, but right now I don't have that confidence Carl 😞

I figure you'd rather me be honest with you then lie, so this is my input.

• Informative 1
4 minutes ago, Shin_Tsukimi said:

Idk man,

Look man I like being around you and hanging out from time to time, but you haven't showed me any reason to actually believe you can be staff, in fact there are times where your behavior reflects the opposite of this. I'm not confident you are ready to be staff. I would love for you to prove me wrong, but right now I don't have that confidence Carl 😞

I figure you'd rather me be honest with you then lie, so this is my input.

dang ok i will work on my rep and show you i can

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

hmmmm your application is sub par I suggest working on beefing up the paragraphs and trying to sort of reinforce your points of why you should be chosen over others. Also currently your reputation is still that one guy who was just really stupid then left the community fix up your rep and you'll probably get it again. 

• Agree 2

It seems your reputation may not be the best to others but it does seem that you're trying to fix that and I love to hear it. I'm willing to give you a chance myself and hopefully you can work with others so that they can have a high level of trust and respect with you.

+1

• Disagree 1

Idc about bans over a year, but wdym u wanna take a break from the server so you massrdm? You're just causing trouble for staffs and you should know that as a former staff member

Reason as shin and aidan said, for me it's really not comfortable to bring u into staff team current, please gain more rep to show us u're ready for this.

Also please do not reply all the the comments, you could explain yourself for some questions but not all of the none-question comments

GL

Edited by Hoal
  • Agree 1

I remember you man from a while ago when you were more active on the server, honestly I hadn't gotten to know you at all but the things that are shown in front of me the bans are taken into consideration but the gap is big enough to where I look at what you've done since then as far as I've seen there has been no significant change to your behavior OR nobody is convinced that you've taken a U-turn towards a positive reputation. Just give it time like I did man.

Trust is easier to lose but more difficult to earn...

-1 for now