[VØłĐ PaereBrus] - Moderator application.

PaereBrus

In-game name: VØłĐ PaereBrus
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:160051422
Warns: I haven't got any warnings.
Timezone: GMT+3
Playtime?: 309:29:11
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): No-one.
    Past experiences as staff: I used to be staff on an server with 30 active players, I got to Administrator before the server shut down.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

To begin with, I think the staff team on GarnetGaming should choose me over other applicants as i have history with being a staff member, I'm a player who is very active on GarnetGaming. Additionaly, I am at all times ready to help the community of GarnetGaming. Yet another reason why, is for the reason that at this point in time i help people with the basic neccesities along the lines of playing GarnetGaming DarkRP and to play the game without breaking the rules, and them still enjoying to play the game. To summarize, I write 63 words a minute with further knowledge of me being a staff member i do know some commands on how do adminstrate the server better than the other applicants which are applying for this staff position.

Firstly, As of my former experience as a staff member i know how to mange the difficult problems that may occur on GarnetGaming DarkRP. Secondly, As of the last time i was a staff member, I got trained up to keep players instead of chasing them away from the server. I am positive that me as a staff member will make the majority of GarnetGaming DarkRP a better community and server. Thirdly, The last reason you should choose me over the otherr applicants is for the reason of me being a active member and helping out the community for making GarnetGaming DarkRP a good place for everyone to play on. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details:  Once when i just joined Garry's mod i connected to an DarkRP server and had a KOS sign as a hobo, on this server that was not allowed. I got warned for RDM. I understand now that it isnt allowed.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I made a previous application on the 28th of October, It got declined. 
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Everyday after school, or 2-3 hours per day atleast.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: I like to play soccer in the freetime with my friends.

Did you read the staff rules?: VØłĐ PaereBrus

Edited by PeareBrus
Clarifying how much time i can contribute.

Uhh my only complaint here besides the latter of my message-is that you didn't include a specific amount of hours you may have available. Granted any time after school is a large amount but given we don't know when you get off of school, and what time you go to sleep/stuff with family you may do weekly so it could be a smaller amount. For this question we are looking for an hour amount per week. For example (these are very low hours obv) 2 hours per week.

For anyone remotely curious at all-previous staff app so you don't have to dig; 

Cuz I know you weirdos like creepin on the past.  i know im a hypocrite shh.

Other than a couple typos and grammar here and there, which is excusable do to your age-I don't see any pressing concerns I however do reserve the right to change my response for any reason.

For now - +1

• Like 1

-1 You've got 2 blocks of text. Not two paragraphs. maybe beef it up a bit. I mean There are other applicants that are looking better as of making this comment. 

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Make us believe we should choose you over other applicants 😉 

Also a reminder for others. Staff apps aren't a "oh he's cool" comment section. 

Edited by Canlex
  • Like 1
  • Disagree 1
15 hours ago, Canlex said:

You've got 2 blocks of text. Not two paragraphs. maybe beef it up a bit. I mean There are other applicants that are looking better as of making this comment. 

At least he wrote two blocks of text. So long as he put effort in it should be fine.
It's an application not a writing test.

Honestly I stated this before with you and I'll state it again. You're 13, recently we've been getting a lot of staff applications from children 15 and under. I've also been noticing a LOT of mistakes from newer staff members. I really would like to avoid putting more kids on the team, but you ARE the bare minimum so you're allowed to pass regardless of what I think there.

Other than that you definitely put more effort into your application, haven't seen you much though it looks like you doubled your playtime so you're active.

I say: +1 And prove to me you got what it takes.

Edited by MisterShankie
  • Like 1

+1

The +1 is that big for a reason. One of the most wholesome people I've met in this community. Seriously, this guy is great. He has good playtime and his app is alright. Has experience as a staff member too. I really think we should accept him as a member of our staff team.

• Like 1

Accepted

Welcome to the staff team!

Do not use any commands or switch to staff on duty until you receive training by a Lead Mod+ and feel free to contact an Admin+ if you are having issues finding one!

I see you're ingame so I will set your rank rn.

• Like 2