DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Staff Application -- Ba11ParkFrank41

In-game name: Ba11ParkFrank41
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):
Warns: 2 --  Please don't over think these warns, first one me and vapr were messing around and the moderator warned me without warning OBVIOUSLY I DID RDM HIM IN THE SIT so nothing to argue just saying. The second warn literally I got a notification about my printers overheating and I copied and pasted that into ooc chat a few times then I got muted and warned WITHOUT warning.... AGAIN I did do it so these are all valid.

1) RDM in sit -- Vapr rdm me... I rdm him

2) Spamming OOC -- Your Printer is Overheating!!!

Timezone: PST
Playtime?: | Ba11ParkFrank41 has played for 3024:54:41.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Ghostieee, Tdizz
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Spent 2 months back in April and March as a staff. Then came back in September committed for a month before my college started up in October.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

The biggest reason why I should be chosen to be staff again, is first the experience in staffing. I've come a long way in my development towards staffing and my personality as well. I've been apart of this community for over 3 years. I only spent 3 months as a real staff which isn't a whole lot especially from the fact that I got demoted after my first try as a staff member. The 2nd time around coming back from improving my reputation as player and person of the community the mods and users of the server gave me another chance to redeem myself. Unfortunately I need to explain my short ending towards my staffing. I had reached a point where my biggest focus was to become staff and gain the trust I had lost. This was over the course of 5 months of just improving reputation not by faking my personality to get +1's. No. It was just having self control and being positive towards others. Once I had finally seen that accepted message from one of our managers I was so excited, only to my surprise it was sad to leave so soon. My responsibilities had caught up with me and I needed to focus on the things that had greater importance.

I can assure you my time on Garnet wasn't over in my mind, I had goals I still wanted to reach. I've taken this time away from staff to make sure life is manageable without staffing and with it. I believe I am ready to come back to the staff team. I will be able to take my maturity that I've developed and the leadership I've acquired throughout my time in this community. I will represent more as a moderator because I will show myself as a role model towards others. I want people to make sure they have fun on the server and that they are welcome when they decide to click on the connect button for the first time. I want to give everyone a reason to come back. I will bring my past experiences with me even though I've brought a lot of mistakes along the way that have brought me down in many ways, it is something I can enlighten for others to not repeat the same thing I did. I can turn the negative actions I've created and make it a learning experience for everyone and a reminder to myself of what I used to be like and how much I've improved since then.

As I've done before its all up to you whether I come back or not, I don't care how long it takes or how many applications it requires. I'm more committed to this server than anyone.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

I've been punished successfully by 2 bans -- The rest of my bans were appealed and accepted.

1) Exceeding warn limit -- May 9th, 2021

2) Mass RDM -- June 5th 2021

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: 

Through my history as far as applying as staff these are all of them:

1) February 23rd, 2021 - DENIED

2) March 8th, 2021 -- DENIED

3) March 21st, 2021 -- DENIED

4) April 5th, 2021 -- ACCEPTED

5) July 9th, 2021 -- DENIED

6) August 10th, 2021 -- DENIED

7) September 4th, 2021 -- ACCEPTED

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: No specific schedule its all gonna be managed around my school and work -- but I'll be active
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Nothing special right now just working out more, being active in school, and making money. No hobbies I really have.
Did you read the staff rules?: Ba11ParkFrank41

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 1