Jaberz's Staff Application

Jaberz

Name: Steam - Jaberz GG; In-game - 18B CSM Jaberz

Total playtime: | 18B CSM Jaberz has played for 209:06:13.

Microphone: Yes

Staff history: No warns; no bans

Referrals: Naitsir, t3rr0r, Shrood

Past experiences: No past staffing experience.

Essay: On July 9th of this year, I had a random craving to play on a MRP server. While browsing, Garnet Gaming caught my eye. I decided to join expecting nothing more than just a few hours of enjoyment. I never would have guessed that this random server would ever impact me the way that it did. Just one measly little click on the “Join Server” button gave me the community that I - and MANY other people - come to everyday to escape real life, laugh, chill, love, and of course, role-play. With this in mind, there are people who do not join this server for the intention of being a part of a community and role-playing; but instead, minge, and try their very best to ruin other peoples’ days. I will not tolerate this, because I know for a fact, if my first experience to this server was a minge, then I would not be here today! One of my goals as a staff member would be to give new players a great first experience, and keep those who come to strictly minge from effecting their experience. Although, I have no staff experience, I pride myself on my ability to talk people through troubling situations. I’m am very good at conversing with people whilst remaining collected and respectful. My ability to resolve problems would be a massive help to the staff and the rest of the server alike. I genuinely just want to keep on spreading love and making this server clean for our current community members and the future members alike. ❤️

- Jaberz

Edited by Jaberz

+1

Ever since the day I trained you for Army, you have never let me down in your maturity and respectfulness to everyone in the community.

In regard to the actual application, it is one of the most well-written essay portions I have ever seen. It's clear you put a lot of effort into it and I hope that you are accepted!

Add me to referrals!

• Like 1

+1 I only talked to him a couple of times but he is a nice guy, respectful and from what I hear from people’s experience with him he has been nothing but nice.

May I also say how well written that essay was that by it self deserves a plus 1

• Like 1