DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Playermodel

SACRIFICE

6 hours ago, Lox said:

pro keypad crack prolockpic the weapon m4a1 and default butterfly knife and you need to be lvl 72 to get the job

Just seems like Franklin just slightly better. I see no reason why not to add him +1

On 12/26/2021 at 6:00 PM, Lox said:

pro keypad crack prolockpic the weapon m4a1 and default butterfly knife and you need to be lvl 72 to get the job

Then what's the point of adding him, same items as franklin but added m4a1, u know people use dlore or vip weapon nowadays right?
unless u telling me that this isnt a vip only job

It seems cool in theory but I feel like it’s just a waste of a job, I think it would be better suited if it was an extra player model you could use on the Franklin class. 

i’m just gonna stay neutral because I just don’t think it should be a job but I do see it being a pretty cool thing if it was just a player model you could use instead of Franklin, 

maybe it could be a custom class exclusive? 

also maybe it’s just me but I would love to see some other characters from games come in instead of just GTA. I don’t know I just think that would be much more cooler and refreshing.  Lamar just isn’t that awesome in my opinion that would make me want to grind. 

Edited by OpTic Gunner
  • Agree 1
  • 1 month later...