SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  

STEAM_0:1:188996625

Warns: 

Timezone:

-MST 

Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]:

-96:07:25.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] 

-Yes I have TeamSpeak and I'm working on saving for headphones with a mic.

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]

-yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]

-N/a haven't asked any

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

-Yes I do but it's been a while so recently no.

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

-I'll be able to benefit the server by being active on it and staffing watching over the game if the other staffs are busy or gone. I can also help out the server when it's later into the day where the server doesn't have a lot of staff active, I could be most active and watch the server while the others can't. I also want to help out with the other staff running short of staff members, I would like to help out with people who need whitelisting or other things. I do have experience as staff member and could also be one of my benefits to the staff, I know what to do and certain situations especially the simple ones like RDP, FailRP, Spam etc. I'll just want to be there for the little things as well, anything that'll help anyone.

I believe I could also be a good benefit because I do have good intelligence/expierence staffing in the past. My Desire is to help people and to help and make the server grow the best I can. I can easily identify the problem and find a reasonable solution that makes both sides happy. That does not mean I cant put my foot down and deal with a rule breaker. I also think I have the maturity level to be able to handle this position, I will not hesitate to stop my RPing and hop on duty when im someone needs me or to accept calls. 

After playing for roughly good amount of time, I have fallen in love with the server. I want to be on the staff help team to help enforce the rules and help the server improve to gain higher counts of players in the future. I can hop on as soon as I can because I do work but I normally come back when the server is about to gain more people. I have seen that the rule breakers/Minges do ruin the fun for people who’s there to actually roleplay and I want to be there to deal with them because I did see people who tried to Rp leave because of them and I don’t want the server to die because of them. I want to help Imrpove the server to becoming it best or if not then atleast close to it. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details

-No.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

-No.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

-Got enough to stay and help out

Edited by DeathAngel
Para
  • Disagree 2
  • StarWarsRP Management Team
4 hours ago, DeathAngel said:

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

-I'll be able to benefit the server by being active on it and staffing watching over the game if the other staffs are busy or gone. I can also help out the server when it's later into the day where the server doesn't have a lot of staff active, I could be most active and watch the server while the others can't. I also want to help out with the other staff running short of staff members, I would like to help out with people who need whitelisting or other things. I do have experience as staff member and could also be one of my benefits to the staff, I know what to do and certain situations especially the simple ones like RDP, FailRP, Spam etc. I'll just want to be there for the little things as well, anything that'll help anyone.

This is not 2 paragraphs, please fix this

-1 To start with, you are barely over the required hours to apply for staff, I recommend putting in more time and becoming a little more accustomed to the server, playerbase, and community. Next, not trying to be rude or anything but while I was reading your paragraphs I was almost certain that they were written by an elementary student, the sentences barely made sense and there was a lot of repeating. I think it’s better you take more time to get to know everyone including the staff team before applying. Adding on, the title of this application is incorrect and needs to changed.

Edited by Remake

-1 Your first paragraph was the same sentence rewritten multiple times. 

22 hours ago, Remake said:

you are barely over the required hours to apply for staff

This is not a reason to -1 btw. It helps to have more hours but he meets the requirement

Neutral - I'm neutraling your application because I haven't seen you on a lot, nor have I had the chance to speak with you a lot either. I believe you would benefit greatly by being more active and engage in the community, like other above have said, get into TeamSpeak, try not to hang out in one channel, go to Army or Taliban channel, or ask to be moved into special forces channel. Hope to see you on more and you apply again in the future, don't let this one application dismay you from applying again or being active in the community.

• StarWarsRP Management Team

Garnet Gaming

Denied

There is a lack of community support for your application, I would recommend becoming more involved with the MRP player-base before you re-apply. I'll also note that whilst you did change your paragraphs to the required length they still seem underwhelming for a Staff application. If you apply again in future take inspiration from Accepted applications, but don't copy them or this one.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks (6th Jan. 2022)