In-game name: Petty Officer C. Hoskins
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:70482191
Warns: 0
Timezone: Central Standard Time
Playtime?: Like 6:00:00 maybe a few min. less
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Remake, Conway
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Administrative Supervisor DeepGaming SCP-RP | Mod GarnetGaming MilRP | Admin Revival Servers HaloRP | Lead Dev Revival Servers HaloRP | Mod Icefuse Networks MilRP | Super Admin DevourGaming DarkRP  |
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I believe I would be a pretty good fit for the staff team because I know when I need to be mature, serious and when it's time to have fun and joke around. I used to be staff on Garnet MilRP 2x and I've been through the situations where people are toxic or when people are just rude so I know how to handle these situations and how to approach said players without them going off on myself or the player making the report. The biggest reason I'd say to choose me over the rest is because of my age and time in server overall, I've been around since 2017/2018 and I know what I'm doing when it comes to staffing and being apart of the server as a staff member.
         I know that being a staff member means not only upholding the rules of the server but also being apart of the community and communicating with the community to find out if there's anything we could do better or if there's a staff member messing up. I think I should be chosen over the rest of the applicants because I won't question higher ups, I won't abuse my perms, and I own my mistakes. If I mess up I will find out what exactly I did and if need be find out what I could do to not mess up next time. I plan on helping as much as I can in anyway I can, weather that be training,
staffing, or just lending a helping hand to the community when necessary.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details No
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Around 1 hr/day ( 5 - 7 days a week ) until I go back to work then it'll be around 1 hr/day ( 3 - 5 days a week )
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? No just work
Did you read the staff rules?: Hoskins

Edited by Hoskins
Adding Conway to referrals
  • Like 2
  • Community Director

+1 - Though I wish you had more time to contribute, I know even with that time; you will still heavily contribute to the betterment of the server. You would make a great addition to the staff team. Add me to referrals.

• Like 1
  • The Garnut

After destroying the server for an hour or two with you by roleplaying having COVID and explosive diarrhea, I think it only makes sense we continue to do so over staff chat.

Accepted

I had set your rank, and we'll figure out who's going to be training you depending on when you get online next.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Winner 1