DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Rambo Panda Staff reapplication

Rambo-Panda

In-game name: eXg Rambo Panda
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:107099477
Warns: 0
Timezone: AST
Playtime?: | Rambo Panda FUBAR has played for 836:21:05 (Current time of the application)
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes, 
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes, all the time
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None 
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Previously Lead Moderator from January 13 2021 to April 19 2021 (when I resigned)
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

To begin with, I have a lot of previous staff experience since I was Lead Moderator in the past on this server and so I know how to deal with players in pretty much any situations in sits. I have moderated aswell on small servers a very long time ago. I also know the staff rules aswell as the server rules like I know my pocket and I've always followed those rules, never broke them and I always make sure people follow them aswell. I do have a lot of time usually so getting on is not a problem and since the server becomes incredibly messy when no staff is online and because I am often here, I can easily deal with the reports when nobody is on or available. I like to help people daily no matter how new they are to this game. I always try to help as best as I can. I will also mention that I at all times stay away from drama.  I'm never toxic towards anybody and I have a lot of patience. I always give a chance to people who deserve it. and I'm always serious when it comes to moderation no matter what and i've always been mature especially when being on duty. I'm always ready and it was always an amazing and fun experience to staff along side other staff members and friends on TS we had some really good and great moments and I would love to relive those moments that I miss sometimes. Not only that but i've met some trully amazing people during my time when I was part of the team.  From when I began as a VIP mod up to Lead Mod it was a blast and i've always loved to moderate ! It's like I was excited to just get on and go moderate and that's what made me love it. Another thing that made me really enjoy my time was when I was helping new people when they began playing, started doing better and everything but something made me so proud at times. It was when someone who I had helped in the past became a fan of the community, a casual player and some of them are now part of the staff today and it's just amazing to see  and I hope make this happen again !. I've been very passionate about moderating servers like this one and I think I could get even further than before because now I am back in full force and ready to go with a lot more ambition than before ! . I had left because I had a burnout and I was just taking this way too seriously and it just completely exhausted me.  I've talked a bit about it in my resignation and sometimes I regretted not taking an LOA instead of resigning whenever I was getting on so It's a really good time for me to improve and not make the same mistake and regret again.

Now let me tell you a bit more. I've always recorded my gameplay on the server while being on duty as much as being off duty to always have proof for logs and anything moderation related or if I have to report somebody ingame. Also, one thing I know and do at all times, is to hear both sides of the story in a sit no matter what to make sure I understood the situation correctly and deal with it accordingly. I've always loved this server and I want it to be as enjoyable, alive and playable as much as  possible for everyone who plays on it from new to old and returning players . Personally this server is my favorite one and I've been supporting for 2 years now and i'll always be. Currently the server has grown a lot more this year and way more people are playing on it so it is always important to keep the numbers high and like I said keep it entertaining at all times .  To me, I have always took this as an opportunity to learn even more from the community and make people comfortable playing here and have an amazing time !.

In conclusion, I've always enjoyed my time moderating in the past here and I hope to make a comeback !
Happy new year and Merry christmas !

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details
Well, to be honnest yes a VERY long time ago when I discovered  DarkRP and played for the first time years ago. I mostly had warnings for FailRP but never on Garnet Gaming in the past 2 years. We learn with time !
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, on January 8 (the first time i applied)
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Pretty much every day, mostly during the week because i work during the weekend but usually in the week i'm available from usually 4 AST to 8pm-9 AST and on weekends from 11 am to 3 pm but it may vary sometimes
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?
Well, not much because of the pandemic but, usually I play other games or I make artworks and used to do videos. I also go to the gym here and there and I go to work and hang out with friends.

Did you read the staff rules?: eXg Rambo Panda

Edited by Rambo-Panda
Develeoping the paragraphs a bit more
  • Like 4

Try and make your paragraphs about why we should chose you, not a “I always made sure to record” other than that little nitpick your app doesn’t look half bad. Although I haven’t seen you in game before, your paragraphs are pretty decent and you have staffing experience.

good luck! +1

Edited by PM-of-Israel
  • Like 1

Nothing against you but I just see a big effort on your part to show anyone why you should be staff again. Yeah I agree you aren’t toxic or a minge but there’s literally so many things to being Staff as you know that would help you stand out in the eyes of someone who doesn’t know you. For now I’m gonna be neutral but hope you the best. 

• Agree 1

Accepted

Welcome back to the staff team! Contact a manager+ in game for your rank! Add me (Shin The Chaos;E-Girl#3034) on discord to be added to the staff discord! You may request a training there by a Lead Mod+. If you need help, any of our Admin+ would be happy to assist!

Do not use any commands until your training is completed.

• Like 1