DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

more buttons?

Candy_

I believe there should be more than 3 buttons allowed in drp, the way it would work is the way the prop limit is (more people more props) I think a very effective way to add this would be is for every 10 props added 1 button is added so you can have i believe 5 buttons for a prop limit of 50. I understand if you guys dont like the idea but i think it would be a more effective way to base ewhen there is alot or even a small amount of players active.

:tl;dr add more buttons for when the prop limit is higher

:thank you for reading.

• Disagree 6
  • Agree 3

Not to be picky, but you probably wanna follow the format if you want this to get accepted. Either way I don’t agree with this. The button limit limits the amount of peaks you can have. While yes you can make one without using buttons, it lowers the chance of a raider successfully raiding. That is why I’m giving a -1

• Agree 1

lol I was gonna post a suggestion about nerf bases,
then this post shows up
also, follow the format before u post any suggstion

no, bases too op rn, most of them unraidable, even u got matador/rpg
I can even defense my base without using dlore or vip weapon, just dealers weapon
now u're telling us to add more button? hell nah mane

50 minutes ago, DarKnight said:

Not only for peaks in bases can be used for hobo's. Aswell as quickdoors

6x6x6 hobo hut which u have to use 5+ botton? lol ok

Edited by Hoal
  • Like 2
  • Agree 2

too many buttons

It was already buffed from 2 to 3 I think that is plenty for any base. Never seen a good base that used more than 3 buttons and never seen a hobo somehow fit 5 buttons in a 6x6

Additionally prop limit is 70 at low pop so that'd be 7 buttons if we followed you suggestion all the way.

If you really need more buttons, prop buddy someone and work with them.

Edited by ShankNinja
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1
26 minutes ago, ShankNinja said:

too many buttons

It was already buffed from 2 to 3 I think that is plenty for any base. Never seen a good base that used more than 3 buttons and never seen a hobo somehow fit 5 buttons in a 6x6

Additionally prop limit is 70 at low pop so that'd be 70 buttons if we followed you suggestion all the way.

If you really need more buttons, prop buddy someone and work with them.

Additionally prop limit is 70 at low pop so that'd be 70 buttons if we followed you suggestion all the way.
what i meant is that for every 10 or 15 props there would be 1 button added but thank you all for the responses!

i like the mixed feeling on this post to it is very good to see everyones reaction to a baseing rule and basing in genral

On 12/29/2021 at 10:32 AM, Candy_ said:

I believe there should be more than 3 buttons allowed in drp, the way it would work is the way the prop limit is (more people more props) I think a very effective way to add this would be is for every 10 props added 1 button is added so you can have i believe 5 buttons for a prop limit of 50. I understand if you guys dont like the idea but i think it would be a more effective way to base ewhen there is alot or even a small amount of players active.

You could honestly make a stupid OP base with 1 button, I know because I make bases with one button on them lol but overall this suggestion would make the basing meta even worse. Basing rules are already in the favor for the builder and not the raider no need for more buttons

On 12/29/2021 at 1:32 PM, Candy_ said:

There is no need for more buttons because 3 is enough you don't need 9 different peaks for a base if your peaks are good then you don't need more the 3 all you got to do is learn how to make better peaks L