DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Delta Force Operator/Commander Weapon.

Nomad

Become feared by RU again. In my opinion there's not enough of you on to form a Soc squad to be reckoned with during war time. Get skilled people in the faction that are actually willing to work together and make an impact for US in war. When 3+ VEGA is on and grouped up, we already know we fucked.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, {GG} Bishopil said:

Not letting people in based solely on if they can pass tryouts. 

I've spoken with Nomad about that and he was in agreement with me that it's not about letting people in but letting the right people in. In fact, I've pretty much given this talk to all US faction leaders. What they decide to do with that is up to them, and if they wish to not take this advice and run their faction differently, the ramifications are entirely their responsibility.

9 minutes ago, {GG} Bishopil said:

Yea sure, being helpfull was hard to begin with. Anyways, only way to change the system in a nonbiased way is to add a system where a person gets kciked instant if he has gotten a warn/blacklist/demote/etc with in the past week or so. Though even then it has some problems.

10 minutes ago, {GG}otham said:

Become feared by RU again. In my opinion there's not enough of you on to form a Soc squad to be reckoned with during war time. Get skilled people in the faction that are actually willing to work together and make an impact for US in war. When 3+ VEGA is on and grouped up, we already know we fucked.

Seen as we're in ts I feel like I dont need to respond to this

7 minutes ago, Upland said:

Yea sure, being helpfull was hard to begin with. Anyways, only way to change the system in a nonbiased way is to add a system where a person gets kciked instant if he has gotten a warn/blacklist/demote/etc with in the past week or so. Though even then it has some problems.

Seen as we're in ts I feel like I dont need to respond to this

That attitude has lead to the downfall of Delta Force, I wonder why it even stays up at this point even though it hasn't changed in a month nor made any improvements. A wipe is inevitable at this point, or removal of the faction should be suffice if anything could change for the better in US.

Edited by Blade
typo
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Blade said:

That attitude has lead to the downfall of Delta Force,

What, I am not even in df though, hell I have not been in it for a long time. So my attidute =/= df's attidute

2 minutes ago, Blade said:

A wipe is inevitable at this point, or removal of the faction should be suffice if anything could change for the better in US.

How would that help? Like honestly how

Edited by Upland
Added stuff
1 hour ago, Upland said:

How would that help? Like honestly how

Clearing DF completely and handing it to someone who has to create ideas instead of just slapping on what previously leaders did (which isn't working) means that the faction can have a chance to move in a good direction. No reason to why it wouldn't help. Better than what has been happening since shephard; consistently saying he would remove Nomad yet only went back numerous times to make efforts worse.

Edited by Tayler