DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Delta Force Operator/Commander Weapon.

Nomad

At the current moment, the Operator and Commander class both spawn with the m4 instead of the Ar-15 sop mod we are supposed to have.

I discussed it with Phantom and he said that it was not intentional.

We would like to have it fixed if that is the case. @Garnet

13 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Yes. You currently have a modifiable M4 that you share with GB.

We were never told that you had decided to change it, if you intended for us to Share the same weapon as army soldier and gb rifleman then you can go ahead and lock the thread.

Edited by Nomad
  • The Garnut
2 minutes ago, Upland said:

Huh, seems kinda lackluster when compared to Vega, aka DF's equal.

Maybe when Delta Force is treated as a VEGA equivalent I will consider re-creating them a unique loadout.

How things were the last time I was around, DF was just a reskinned 1MD that requires a difficult tryout to get into. Not to mention it was last week when one of DF's officers messaged me regarding ridding of the faction as it is not properly handled.

• Haha 3
27 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Not sure why he said that?

When Nomad spoke with me about it yesterday, I said I was not aware of such change and it was a possibility that you either made an unintentional mistake or it was intentional. I never said I was sure that it was unintentional.

1 minute ago, Garnet said:

Maybe when Delta Force is treated as a VEGA equivalent I will consider re-creating them a unique loadout.

How things were the last time I was around, DF was just a reskinned 1MD that requires a difficult tryout to get into. Not to mention it was last week when one of DF's officers messaged me regarding ridding of the faction as it is not properly handled.

If it weren't too much to ask, can you tell me who PM'd you? I'd like to know what they believe is wrong with the faction so that we may improve it.

• The Garnut
1 minute ago, Nomad said:

If it weren't too much to ask, can you tell me who PM'd you? I'd like to know what they believe is wrong with the faction so that we may improve it.

The person asked to stay anonymous, if they wanted to voice their concerns to you directly, I'm sure they would've done it themself. 

2 minutes ago, Phantom said:

When Nomad spoke with me about it yesterday, I said I was not aware of such change and it was a possibility that you either made an unintentional mistake or it was intentional. I never said I was sure that it was unintentional.

Yeah, it was intentional ? 

3 minutes ago, Garnet said:

The person asked to stay anonymous, if they wanted to voice their concerns to you directly, I'm sure they would've done it themself

Unfortunately I cannot please everyone, I run with faction with a democratic system, all officers vote on changes made so that the most people can be satisfied with what we are doing.

the only officer I can think of would be 1 person, and that would be due to him disagreeing with some decisions I have made; mostly revolving around blacklists/tryouts.

If you do not wish to share with me, that is fine. I will ask them tonight if anyone wants to come forth and accept these claims and voice their concerns so that the faction may grow.

Have a good day.

P.S. you can lock the thread now, as my questions are answered.

• Like 1
  • The Garnut
1 minute ago, Nomad said:

P.S. you can lock the thread now, as my questions are answered.

I'm a fucking retard who messed up permissions for the accept/denied sections, and therefore I cannot move it to a different section where it'd be locked ?