Warns: 1
Timezone :EST
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game] :694:21:17
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] None
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]
I plan on benefiting the server by being on more than any other staff. I have seen minges and racists on quite a bit and I do not want them in the server. Seeing as I see a lot of the stuff happen and No one able to do anything about it because staff are not on makes me a bit frustrated that I cannot do anything. I am hard working and I have Goals in mind so I will be pushing to get those goals accomplished.
Dipping my toes in with this Trial Mod will be a good start as I felt I am not ready for a GM role so I wanted to start at the bottom to show people that I am Ready for staff and to help people. I have had people come up and ask If I can ban when they are dealing with a minge and I cannot so it becomes a bit frustrating at times. I want to make Garnet a safer space and stop the minges/ trolls and racists from being able to do damage to the server. I want to be given a chance to prove myself.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details
I was warned for RDM for killing when people wouldn't listen and put the power core down so I killed someone.
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:
I submitted a GM Application on December 14th 2021, I was not ready for the role of GM and it showed in the responses so I was denied it.
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:
Nearly all of it I have no life and other than college classes online I will be on a impressive amount of time. Around 12-16 Hours on most days.

I'm kind of hesitant on this application to say +1..

Don't get me wrong, you're an absolute unit of a guy and very active, but it's the ''hard'' moments that you need to look after yourself the most. For example, if war is unfair, you can say stuff that would be completely unacceptable as a staff member. Mingey behaviour within the early hours should also be kind of eased down a bit. 

Just keep doing what you're doing with 11B and get rid of the sidetracked bullshit that comes out of you sometimes and I'll be happy to give you a solid +1 on your application. 

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, Westt said:

I'm kind of hesitant on this application to say +1..

Don't get me wrong, you're an absolute unit of a guy and very active, but it's the ''hard'' moments that you need to look after yourself the most. For example, if war is unfair, you can say stuff that would be completely unacceptable as a staff member. Mingey behaviour within the early hours should also be kind of eased down a bit. 

Just keep doing what you're doing with 11B and get rid of the sidetracked bullshit that comes out of you sometimes and I'll be happy to give you a solid +1 on your application. 

Thank you for the feed back, Im working on doing better. I totally understand the war part and am getting more mature with it. Thank you! 

Chaser, you're a great guy but your application lacks a lot, I'm going to list the problems.

Pros
+ Your playtime
+ Lots of time to dedicate to the team

Cons
- Your paragraph is very copy and paste, re-saying what others have already said before.

- The only part of your paragraph that is custom and from your own words is essentially saying that you don't want to be a Trial Mod, you just want to be a GM and since you failed to be a GM you'll take the Trial mod route to leave and go to GM when possible, we're looking for dedication to stay and grow on staff, not leave to GM. I personally dislike this.
- Previously denied on an application due to poor community view and acting immature/aggressive towards the responses on your app, gave yourself very little time between that application and this one to show personal growth let alone make personal growth.
- Killed someone as an Officer for taking the power core, this could've easily been handled in many ways such as; Jailing him, reporting him for FailRp, taking the power core from him, even taking his whitelists would've been a better option than to break a rule. Someone who chose that breaking a rule was a first way to handle a situation needs to re-form their thinking process before becoming staff.

Sorry Chaser, I love you man but I'm gonna have to go with a -1

Edited by CanadianTyrant
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, Chaserwing said:

Dipping my toes in with this Trial Mod will be a good start as I felt I am not ready for a GM role so I wanted to start at the bottom to show people that I am Ready for staff and to help people.

so being both a former staff member and a GM that plays super late/early i can tell you that on average your going to need to be more "ready" for staff than GM and if you want to do GM shit than just apply to be a GM as tyrant said i'm also against the idea of someone becoming staff just to leave the team to become a GM,

past that your app is meh but you have really good activity and i've seen good things from you, overall

Neutral

with a side note to go apply for GM if you want to be a GM 

23 hours ago, CanadianTyrant said:

Chaser, you're a great guy but your application lacks a lot, I'm going to list the problems.

Pros
+ Your playtime
+ Lots of time to dedicate to the team

Cons
- Your paragraph is very copy and paste, re-saying what others have already said before.

- The only part of your paragraph that is custom and from your own words is essentially saying that you don't want to be a Trial Mod, you just want to be a GM and since you failed to be a GM you'll take the Trial mod route to leave and go to GM when possible, we're looking for dedication to stay and grow on staff, not leave to GM. I personally dislike this.
- Previously denied on an application due to poor community view and acting immature/aggressive towards the responses on your app, gave yourself very little time between that application and this one to show personal growth let alone make personal growth.
- Killed someone as an Officer for taking the power core, this could've easily been handled in many ways such as; Jailing him, reporting him for FailRp, taking the power core from him, even taking his whitelists would've been a better option than to break a rule. Someone who chose that breaking a rule was a first way to handle a situation needs to re-form their thinking process before becoming staff.

Sorry Chaser, I love you man but I'm gonna have to go with a -1

Thank you for the feedback, I will work on myself and try to do better

I've been reading through this thread and noticing a lot of the same stuff. Some of it is true, personally i think you need to improve your standing in the community. Thats why im going to give this a Neutral

My only suggestion

1. Try to be more active in discord / TS. I say this because its best to speak with other members of the community and learning from them, increasing your reputation overall.

• Agree 1

Regarding what  ive seen from chaser, hes actually vastly improved (at least with me) hes doing a good job keeping 11b busy and i really dont have a problem saying +1 with that being said continue to know everyone on the server, continue to make an impact of the server and work hard.  I think with the right molding he could make a decent staff member. Dont make me regret giving you a +1 if you get accepted.

CanadianTyrant brings up great points so I'm not going to repeat them but I'm going to add an interaction I have had with you in the past.  Before you hit the rank of officer you where actively trying to join DF. Once you were close to becoming a warrant officer you approached me and told me you would join DF down the line after you hit officers so you can keep your position of power.  This statement has always rub me the wrong way along with other DF members. You are power hungry and only want more power. I have doubts you would be mature enough to not abuse your powers. So for those reasons I am -1 your app. 

• Informative 1

I think you should take more time to focus on improving your reputation through out the entire server. Be more thoughtful of things you say, and you need to learn to hold your composure. Being an 11A officer is a huge deal with those traits I just pointed out. You need to really talk to 11B and make them feel like you want them here. Go out of your way to teach them pointers and leave some good impressions on these guys. The paragraphs could use some beefing up as well. You have to really go into depth of why and how you think you'll be a good staff member. There are a lot of things that add up when it comes to being staff. I'm not being rude, but simply stating this because I feel you have potential to improve yourself in these matters. It takes some time to build your reputation up, but once you're good, you have to hold it up there. 1 notch of an incident and that reputation can drop instantly. This is my 2 cents on your application Chaser, good luck buddy👊

• StarWarsRP Management Team

spacer.png

Denied

Lack of community support, based on the feedback your priority should be to show you're ready and capable for the responsibility of Staff before applying again.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks (31st Jan. 2022)

• Agree 1