3rd Gang on DarkRP + more?

Guest proggy

+1

I've always loved doing gang roleplay, but it felt kinda empty with just Bloodz and Crips jobs being most of the time empty. I feel like this could bring a new RP aspect to the server and some interesting scenario that new players will be interested in taking part off 
Also, the Club Owner/Bouncer model is sick, the Strip Club will finally have a use other than a base lmao. Love the models too, they look great.
PS: the gang wars will be insane 0_0 

Edited by GrosCave
  • Like 1
  • Spicy 1
18 hours ago, ShankNinja said:

6inathq.png
this was the reason used to shoot down my metrocop suggestion so I am obligated to be petty now

Bruh, its proggy. he can pretty much do what he wants as well as this suggestion actually being a really good idea. It makes sense as to why this suggestion should be accepted. Its not like some random player being retarded and asking for the davy crocket to be given to the thief class.

+1

great suggestion that can have a positive impact on the server as well as bring some old and new players together more

• Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
On 1/19/2022 at 9:55 AM, GrosCave said:

I've always loved doing gang roleplay, but it felt kinda empty with just Bloodz and Crips jobs being most of the time empty. 

Personally, whenever I get on DRP I try to play either of the gangs, but a lot of the time it is empty and there isn't really a reward for playing within one as opposed to a thief job. It's rare that there's an active other group to engage with. I think maybe an update to the way gangs work would encourage more people to play them. I don't play darkRP a lot, so I'm not exactly sure what's possible, but from looking at the rules maybe reducing their gang war cooldown would be an improvement. Other availabilities could be implemented, again not sure what, but I think giving these factions some distinct advantages for being in the gang would attract a lot more players to want to play/join these gangs. (boost to xp/money, some form of drug only available to specific gangs, able to steal said drugs from other gangs, maybe a reward for a gang raid on PD.)

That, along with Proggy's suggestion here could be a huge new change to the dynamic of gangs and bring a new gang aspect to DRP. 

+1 

• Agree 2

+1

Would add alot more variety, than a bunch of blue citizen.

more rp scenarios: Italian mafia rp, proper club roleplay.

now we`ve just had to use some classes and rp it, but with these classes we can for sure boost the roleplay instead of just being a minge server.

Edited by royk01
  • Agree 1
  • 1 month later...