DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Riseli's GM application

Riseli

In-game name: Riseli
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:76037405
Warns: N/A
Timezone: CST
Playtime?: 104 hours so far and counting!
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[NO]
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] - Ziggy
Past experiences as a Game Master: [Optional] N/A (unless DND counts)
Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] Having me as a Staff member could benefit the community as a whole because I have strong organization skills. When it comes down to fairness I try my best to weight both options between a situation instead of having favoritism. I like to encourage others to invoke each other to participate in events and show equality within a server. If I had a situation where I was asked to do a staff required decision I would weight the options presented to me and judge accordingly to that. I have seen heard and done something about situations when properly needed and addressed them to staff before. I believe a team effort is needed within staff and I believe I bring that here but that is for your team to decide.
Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Never.
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I try to commit about 6-12 hours if possible. I get on before and after work as soon as I get off work because I enjoy the server.

In your own words, what  are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?: The responsibilities of a game master is to follow what guideline you have and to also address any and all negative commotions to your staff. If your staff is not present you must make a reasonable decision and pass said decision to your staff prior to making action. I also believe cleaning up after doing an event helps with control and allows you to be able to conduct another event when requested/offer to do so.

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team: As a GM/Staff role I would conduct as any other trooper/EC and follow the rules given to me as such. If I am to be an EC then I will play that role to its core and not break character. RP is something that keeps the players active and contributes to the community. Without Active RP the server will be barren and that's what I wish to avoid.

Explain your single most creative idea for contributing to the RP environment of the server: When I was playing here in SWRP I played as a Spice Captain and I felt like my introduction to that was quite fun. We had almost 65 players on and the 104th got to introduce themselves before a firefight ensued. My intro with the spice captain and his followers was that I was to negotiate a life for the spice. If they wanted the naval back then they would have to give us a ship and the spice as a trade. It ended with the spice captain and his goons dying but it was a great interaction to the Battalions as a whole. 

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas of any scale: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation]

One idea would be That the Navy would find intel on a group of assassin droids that have taken over Zeta with b-1 droids(roughly 2 or 3 assassins droids and about 20-30 B1s the navy wouldn't know the Exact numbers, might Require  recon for more information) who have taken a Knowledgeable Civilian that the navy knows. this civilian knows some info about CIS that can assist the navy (Possible information for a Major event)

2nd idea would be that an alarm would rise at Aurek about a potential Bomb outside the front gate and that the EOD trained Clones would be dispatched to the outside Aurek to dismantle the possible bomb threat (could be an overloading laser gate that was purposefully placed by CIS) and if the EOD don't do disarm it fast enough it will release an infection throughout Aurek. this infection (causes everyone to slowly die and then turn into zombies) would be known by Navy by an individual who was part of the Aurek base crew(EC) and relayed the information prior to his death to a Clone Trooper.(EC)  (The Transmission would cut out shortly with him dying and seems him transform if possible)

3rd Idea would be a CIS Ship has crash-landed at Village and has been taken control. The CIS is in search of some parts to fix their ship. While at this village they have found a partly broken lightsaber without its kyber crystal and are now in hot persute to fix their aircraft before the clones come to stop them. Civilians have been taken as hostage within the village. A transmission had been placed by the village chief and is in need! the 91st could be the ones to investigate the area and if possible gather the intel on another planet being held by the CIS. The main hut within the village could be the biggest spot where the CIS could be located for possible data leak.  (this could be used to set up for a main event if possible)

4th idea would be an attack on MHB where aircrafts have entered our airspace.  2 bounty hunters have targeted a naval officer (might be Kenro if possible) for collection on his datapad to sell the information to any known buyers throughout the galaxy. they could attempt to remove him off base heading towards Farm to interrogate him if he doesn't have his datapad. if the clones fail to stop them at the base then they will escape in one of their ships with Kenro still hostage. They can then go in pursuit towards farm to safely collect kenro and remove the threat from farm or negotiate a trade with the hunters.

my 5th idea would be that we have a CIS space craft enter orbit without Navy's knowledge until last second and drop some pods full of droids into Farm/caves to try and take control of the area. After the area is flooded with droids and successfully taken over a B-2 droid along side with a CIS Scientist will try to escavate the caves before clones arrive. They would have 3 CIS operatives to engage the Troopers for their intel before they would get to the b-2 droid and the scientist.

Edited by Riseli
To better explain the Event portion.

+1, from what I’ve seen you are a great guy who’s super active, and always cool to be around. Event ideas aren’t awful at all and have clearly been expanded on since TKTV commented, as well as ziggys recommendation. Best of luck my friend!

• Like 1

Good dude, knows how to lead his peers in both his clone life and I'd assume GM life. Good application also. However the event ideas are tad bit ordinary, and not very exciting (just by reading anyway), but this can be worked upon at any time. Anyway, I have faith that you would be a safe option for GM. +1 

Edited by Kicks
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1