Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 16

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:563885634

Warns: 0

Timezone: Greenwich Mean Time

Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 490 hours

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] No one 

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Head Moderator in FIVEM Abyss RP Server, Head Admin In 2 Rec Room MilitaryRP, Green Field Military (Head Of Supreme Court) and Greater Rec Realm (Supreme Command Of the Fleet).

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]
I plan to benefit the server by being on TS and discord for 12 hours on weekday, 20 hours on the weekend. Now I know I'm new from Mid December, But I know deeply that I Know what I'm doing as I have experience on a lot of games. I have done one of these forms so I have learnt From my mistake and I will make sure that If anything happens, I'm here. I understand What Staff do and the consequences if I don't listen or misuse the Permissions I have. I understand that If I do Misuse it I will be banned and blacklisted, so I will make sure I Never Mod Abuse. Throughout my time as Taliban and US, I made sure that I held Responsibilities In both side everyday.

During weekdays, I tend to play from 6am British time to 2 am British time, while in that 20 hours, I answer questions that Privates asks all the time, train all the recruits if there isn't a DS online, I tend to Watch some Drill Instructors as my Duty Everyday for 12-20 hours. The one thing I hate are Minges, They literally Kill me When they have the chance to and there are loads of them. If I was staff, I would resolve it Because my time at 8 AM, Some minges come on and no staff are online and it would be me and 4 others there just wondering around. I don't care If I have school or shit, I just care to take my time to this server to have many Privates and Drill sergeants. My goal Is to Protect the server from: Hackers, RDMers, Minges, Pedo/creeps, IP finders, ETC.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details None.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Staff App from 3RD JAN (DENIED)

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 12 hours weekday, 19 hours weekend

Edited by NitroGamerEU

+ Good experience 
+ Very helpful around the server
+ Lots of time to contribute
+ Never had an issue with you

- Failed to get the /playtime, it takes 2 seconds and you clearly didn't actually read the template.
- Your paragraph took nearly 0 effort stating the exact same thing over and over, the only thing you had originality to was nice and showed you helped the server but doesn't do much for staff.
- Previously denied application this month, I personally do not like it when people apply within the same month or two because it gives nearly no time to actually improve from the denial or time to actually be a better person.
- App all together seems like it took no effort, you poorly formatted, couldn't make it easier on the eyes to read or even show what is and isn't part of the template or an answer. You couldn't just type /playtime and copy it here, you took no effort to think of anything original in your paragraph that makes you stand out other than like 2 sentences.
- I don't think you've made yourself known in the community quite yet

Sorry Nitro, but I'm personally gonna give you a -1 I get the feeling your app was very lazily put together and I don't want a staff member that has apparently over 10 hours a day to dedicate to a staff position but doesn't even want to dedicate at least 30 minutes to making a nice application

Edited by CanadianTyrant

Hello. Nitro I'm gonna be honest with you. You need to definitely put more effort into your application. Please take a moment to read my criticisms. 

19 hours ago, NitroGamerEU said:

I plan to benefit the server by being on TS and discord for 12 hours on weekday, 20 hours on the weekend.

I think your plans to benefit the server are extremely vague, being active on discord and TS is somewhat required of you. Keep in mind the question is " How do you plan on benefiting our server?"

Head Moderator in FIVEM Abyss RP Server, Head Admin In 2 Rec Room MilitaryRP, Green Field Military (Head Of Supreme Court) and Greater Rec Realm (Supreme Command Of the Fleet).

You say you have experience on other games with being staff, please tell me exactly what you did in that time frame. I think that information would be vital to your 2 paragraphs. 

The one thing I hate are Minges, They literally Kill me When they have the chance to and there are loads of them. If I was staff, I would resolve it Because my time at 8 AM, Some minges come on and no staff are online and it would be me and 4 others there just wondering around. I don't care If I have school or shit, I just care to take my time to this server to have many Privates and Drill sergeants.

If could elaborate how you would handle that situation, that would be good. The most important thing in being a staff member is ensuring you can handle people like minges. I would like to see how you would approach the situation.

Lastly, I think your application overall needs more effort in it. Your app seems very rushed, its important to take your time and think about every aspect of your intent on applying for staff. Personally i think rushing shows carelessness, which is why I'm giving a -1 

If you have any questions nitro I'm on TS often, you can ask me anything ill do my best to answer.

Neutral - While I've heard some things about you, I'm not going to give a -1 because you have been putting time and effort into the server, so that counts for something. I'll change my response once I see who you are as a person currently since I just came back from an LOA. Good luck!