DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Ting's Staff Application

Ting

In-game name: Ting

Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 16

SteamID (https://steamid.io/😞 STEAM_0:1:5581624

Warns: 1, was in early 2021

Timezone: EST

Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: | 75R SSG Ting has played for 4427:53:17.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes. 

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes.

Referral(s): N/A

Past experiences as staff: Three times. Once in DarkRP in 2018, once in 2019 on MRP, and again a year later in 2020 on MRP.

How do you plan on benefiting our server? 

This server is currently in need. Recently, I have noticed that the server has had some issues in terms of the playerbase, leaders, and staff. I truly believe that If I join the staff team, I will be able to greatly benefit the server. There are three reasons why I think that I would be a perfect fit into the staff team, and help GGMRP become the best it can be. Reason one: Experience

I think that my experience on the server is one of my greatest strengths. Starting my journey around 2018, I have seen the server in both it’s ups and its downs. I have watched both past staff, and leaders excel, and fail. Because I’ve seen what works and what doesn't, I think that my knowledge could be a great use for the staff team. If I were to be accepted, the staff team would easily be able to use me as an advisor, and as I progress through the ranks, and commit more into the staff team, I will prove to the server that I am a useful tool for the staff team. Overall, I believe that my experience is one of my best qualities, and could be used for the betterment of the server. Number two: Connections

To tie in with experience, I like to believe that I am a friendly person to talk to. Since I have been back to playing, I've met many new people in both Rangers, and throughout Army, and I am still making my way through to Tali. For those who don’t know me very well, feel free to reach out and ask questions or just chat. But to tie it to how that would make me a good fit for staff; I think that I would be able to use my ability to interact friendly with people to help spark some change. Currently, there have been some high tensions, and I would gladly participate in bringing that back down to the most friendly and fun GGMRP possible. I think that my ability to interact with new people, and work well in a team, will easily be able to help the staff team. Third Reason: Attitude and commitment

Finally, I think that my attitude is something that would make me a useful member of the staff team. Some may think that I don't take things seriously, and to that I would like to mention that when it comes to serious things, I am a serious person. Every time I've been on staff in the past, there is a noticeable change in my demeanor because I take the role of staff seriously. At the end of the day, we are all here to have fun, and it's possible to be serious and have fun at the same time. I think that in times of trifle, I become a really useful person to come to as my ability to stay cool and collected aids me. I think that having a serious attitude towards the server is one of the main things that a staff member needs, and I believe that I have it. Lastly, if accepted onto the staff team, I will put in more commitment than my other two times being staff. I think that the server right now needs that, and I am willing to put in the effort and the work as needed. I want to see Garnet Gaming back to its glory days.

So, to sum up everything that I said in this application, I think that I have three main strengths; Experience, Connections, and Attitude. My 4 years of playing this server, being staff twice, and leading a faction has greatly helped me, and I could be used as an advisor to those with less experience on the staff team. My ability to make friends quickly, and my friendly face both will help the server as it will make me more approachable. Being easily approachable is a great quality for staff to have. Lastly, I think that my attitude towards the staff team is one that will benefit the server, as I am committed to making the server a better place for all to enjoy. Thank you for considering my application.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: I have never been banned on MRP

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: yes, in 2019 (age 14), and in 2020. Both were accepted. No denied applications.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I have most hours of the evening to play. Still in school, so the off hours may be a bit inconsistent depending on workload.

• Friendly 1
  • Haha 2
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 6

+1 

-Never had bad interactions.

-Previous staff on multiple counts.

-Known and respected amongst their peers and officers.

-Paragraphs were well thought out and articulated.

You've been staff here before and I hope to see you as staff here again! I think you've only had time to learn and grow since your previous applications.

• Like 1

++ Love your paragraphs, one of the best I've ever seen. You actually explained in your own creative words how you could benefit the server
+ Lots of experience
+ 2 Past applications accepted
+ Great guy
+ Overall great application, lots of time put in

- 4427 hours we simply cannot accept a man who doesn't understand what grass is, this is a + I just had to put it as a - lol

Sorry man, gonna have to give you a +1

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Bman said:

Barley +1 

-Good app

-Has Respect from almost everyone

-Has played this server for a long time

The Reason its Barley +1 is this

-Just came back to the server recently and I believe that you need 1-2 more weeks before you would get a full +1 from me

This is exactly what I was thinking. 
Ting you are pretty cool and i missed you and all but my mans you need to wait a little

• Informative 1

+1

2 hours ago, Bman said:

2 hours ago, Bman said:

-Just came back to the server recently and I believe that you need 1-2 more weeks before you would get a full +1 from me

I do disagree with Bman. you been back already for 2 weeks and honestly you know what's going on. you have 4000 hours. Your not braindead and you'll do a great job

Edited by jas0n
  • Like 1