[Skill Art's] - Moderator Application (2/2/2022)

Skill_Art

In-game name: Skill Art
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:139472610
Warns: N/A ,  aka 0 warnings
Timezone: EST
Playtime?:| Skill Art has played for 145:02:59.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Torq (Admin),   Rosie(Lead-Admin),    Titan(Lead-Admin),  PM of Israel (Trial-Admin),      *Edited* Added:Toddd (S-Admin), Sauce Ghostie (Lead-Admin)

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

-RetributionRP (Former Staff) : Server Died

-OmegaNetworks (Former Developer/Head admin): Server got shutdown

-CosmicNetworks (Former Developer/Staff) : Retired

-SuperiorServers.co (Former SA. / Staff) : Retired

-MelonRP (Former HR/Developer) : Server Shutdown

-UnKnownNetworks (Former HR) : Retired

-Smoke'sDRP (Former Staff) : Server Died

- Garnet Games DRP (Former VIP mod): Had to LOA due to injuries IRL

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

This question is a very good one at that and I love the amount of answers one individual could give to it, but simply put I have at least 3 reasons why you should pick me over others.

First off, I'll just get straight into it by saying that my ability to stay calm in any situation is a very useful tool to have and it comes with many perks along the way. I believe that one's ability to stay cool under intense situations and in most cases situations that cause anger, grief, or any negative emotions is very useful in general and can show one's maturity overall. So for my first reasoning it would just be the fact that I'm able to stay cool and just chill out when it comes to situations that are hefty. Ex: When a minge is yelling or saying hurtful/harmful things to one other person in a sit, its best to keep your cool and just stay calm.

Second, I believe in experience as a whole. When it comes to any job position, or position that is handpicked, I would say that one of the most important things to take into account is experience that an individual has. So for my side of things, I have plenty of experience when it comes to administration on and off of Garry's mod. I could be cliché and say that it's "important". But the fact is actions out-weigh words, and I believe with my past experience and experience on the garnet server overall, that I should be picked for having a landslide of experience within administration, logging, and sit etiquette and knowledge. Also, not to mention the fact that I've staffed for plenty of servers in my time, and its just something I genuinely enjoy doing.

Lastly, I think the biggest reason you should pick me is because I will stand by any word, and the biggest word I have to say to this community is that I will deliver quality work and exceptional results when it comes to moderation duties in-game and out of game. I genuinely think I'm not a bad person to hang around and that we could get some stuff done overall. I love to see new faces, and I'm constantly reaching out to people in-case they need help. My ability to understand and observe situations is also another one of my words. I will make sure that my job as one to moderate the server and take care of sits will not be forgotten, seeing as its the most important part of staffing. But also, I'm a man of having fun and overall just having a good time with friends and people online. I believe that even with all the seriousness of staffing you can still have time to squeeze in a little fun, obviously making sure none of those "fun times" break any rules. But I do believe that I can help make the community a little brighter, one step at a time.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

If we're talking as of recent, I have not had enough time to get on any servers within the past few years so no. But if we go way back I won't ever stray away from the fact that I was punished on a few servers for some minor reasons. Other than that, I do believe in authenticity and I've never been banned, but I have been jailed several times on account of NLR or Fail base, etc. On that note, if it comes to Garnet servers, I have NEVER been punished on any GG servers. But overall, I believe that I'm not one to minge or break any rules.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

Yes, My previous application was accepted widely back in 2021 on May 14th. That one being my first application. I am glad to be back and re-applying!   🙂

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

As of right now, I have all the time in the world to contribute on the weekends. When it comes to weekdays, I can easily put in 9 hours after 3 EST. Other than that, my schedule right now isn't too spotty and should be all good to go!

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

From my previous experience with instruments, I recently have gotten into a ton of piano and I honestly love playing it for people. Other than that, my usual activities consist of smoking, skateboarding, computer programming, graphic design, music design, and plenty more!

Did you read the staff rules?: Skill Art

Edited by Skill_Art
Added one referral, Added another referral
  • Like 5
  • Winner 2

Confirmed Referral
| | With Skill-Arts past Staff app he has been through a lot but also learned a lot | |
| | Because Skill-Art has Came on to the server and put effort into become staff i feel that he would be suitable for this position as a important role in this community | |
I wish you the best of luck skill-art this is Agent-T signing off

• Spicy 1