XL D's T. Mod Application

Anmol

In-game name: Tali CPT XL D

Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 20

SteamID (https://steamid.io/STEAM_0:1:93535599

Warns: uhhh maybe back in like 2016 when i was messing around with the homies. Not too sure tho.

Timezone: CDT

Playtime? [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: Tali CPT XL D has played for 1445:29:39.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Bowl 22, Brian, PappaEric.

Past experiences as staff: T. Mod on a police rp server.

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I plan to benefit the server by being a great role model for the new people that join the server, showing them around and how everything works. I would love to help out during tryouts, sims, etc. I have been playing on the server for a while now and know all of the rules, and all day there are mingy recruits that join and mess around. To make this server a great experience for everyone, I plan to make sure that the rules of the server and rp rules are understood by everyone and enforced. I'm also on the server a lot more during the later parts of the day when there is like one staff on or some are afk, so I would love to take care of some stuff in those times and relieve some stress off of the other staff members. 

I think I have some great qualities that would benefit me in this position. I'm very observant, I pay attention to my surroundings, I'm a quick learner. When taking a sit, I will listen to both sides of the story and not just make a biased decision. I have seen this happen to countless people on other servers, they just get banned by some power hungry mod. Of Course it's understandable that most new players will make mistakes, and as a staff member I would inform them of what they are doing and how it is against the rules. I think everyone deserves a second chance and everyone has the right to prove their innocence. All in all I want to make this server a great experience for everyone. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: No, i have never been banned or punished on GG MRP.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: October 19th, 2021

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: about 8-12 hours daily.

Edited by Anmol
  • Like 1

+1 - Has been super active in Tali and on the server in general, has some staff experience, and haven't had any bad experiences with him. I think he would make a great staff member. Good luck and hope to see you on the staff team!

P.S. Add me to referrals