Statiic - Gamemaster Application V2

Juno

In-game name: 75R SGT Adrian Fisher

SteamID : STEAM_0:0:580959940

Warns: 5, 3 for RDM “2 were accidental but still RDM” | 2 FailRP warns

Timezone: EST

Playtime? : | 75R SGT Adrian Fisher has played for 2672:14:43.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES]

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES]

Referral(s): Skyriss, West/Whu.

Past experiences as a Game Master: Yes, I was a gamemaster for about 4-5 months.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?
In my previous experience as a gamemaster, I found out the type of events players want. Players want events where they have freedom to make situations and decide what THEY want to do, I have also seen the recent lack of events in the server and hope to maybe improve this by putting time and effort into events to keep the current playerbase happy and active.

Also, In the time that i haven’t been a GM i really tried to clean up my act. Yes I made some mistakes and I regret them, but they are mistakes I have looked on and contemplated about. I have really tried to stay away from being mingey, toxic and just a dick in general i really think if i had a shot at GM again the events i would put out would be amazing. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details
I have on Garnet but not any other server.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 7-10 hours a day.

In your own words, what  are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?:
The responsibilities of a GameMaster is to cater to the players and host good events for the whole server to play in while keeping players engaged and having fun on the server.

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team:
I am a very creative person and am very good at thinking about good RP events. RP Is something I really like about the server and want more of it. As a GM I would host more RP events that make sense to the server's environment. 

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas designed for only your side to take part in: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation]

Operation Enforcement (Serious RP)
Special forces unit [REDACTED] shows up at the US Base and informs an 11A officer about a Local Terrorist group around AA. The Terrorist group plans to blow up the US base at the end of the day/night (Using the day/night sky cycle) the Officers can decide how they attack it, inside the building will be a group of terrorists one of them will be Ahmed iuga he is the leader of the terrorist, the US can decide to take him alive or kill him. He will be surrounded by bodyguards (actors) the mechanism CAN be disabled or re-calculated for the taliban base starting a raid.

Operation BlackStorm (Serious RP)  

A local militia has come to ask for help to transport arms out of the country. The path will have some ambush’s set by a Terrorist group that want the arms to themselves. The US can make its own path or follow the set one, Failure to protect the arms will result in the US base being raided. Success will allow the US to do a raid on the Taliban because the Arms dealers gave some experimental equipment as a thanks.

Operation Dupelication? (Semi-Serious RP)

A failed US experiment makes 3 soldiers have episodes where they become stronger they think that any US they see are enemies and will randomly attack, The US scientist Kevin Seviro rushes to a 11A officer to tell him the experiments have escaped The US may decide how they deal with the matter, if the US experiments somehow escape before they are found out the US has to find them before they make it to the taliban base. If the experiments are found they must be brought back to the test facility to be re-contained. 

Operation Deceit (Serious RP)

CID Shows up at the US Base looking for an officer. The CID informs the officer of a Weapons deal that's going down thats being conducted by a US Soldier to a Terrorist Group, The CID lets the Officer know they can handle this however they want, on one condition the traitor must be brought to the CID. Failure to catch the arms dealer will result in the Base being raided, Success will result in completion and the CID giving the US a Experimental fuel for cars that boost them.

Operation Connection. (Semi-serious RP)
A US Soldier has broken into a restricted area that has the Highest technology possible in the room is a Robot body that looks… dead. It lays on a slanted table with another one next to it, as it turns out the machine is a mind transfer machine, The US soldier decides to start the process not knowing what it does, he accidentally transfers his mind to a killer robot one of the scientists walks in and finds it, the robot kills the scientist and runs to shipment a USSOCOM Officer comes in because he/she heard some noise they find the body or whatever's left of the body and checks the cameras and found out what happened, The US may decide how they want to handle the situation or what. If not found it gets away and news spreads about the Experiment the US base has a protest if its not found. If it is found all 11B are executed that saw it and no news gets out keeping the US base from getting protested. 

Please list and explain 3 unique global event idea designed for the entire server to take part in: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation]

Operation Skylight
The Taliban are getting ready for a strike on the US base, a US patrol team finds this out from a distance and warns the US so the US prepares a Strike on the AFG base to take over each others bases, They can decide to negotiate a peaceful trade to return to the bases or try to forcefully take over the bases. At peacetime the bases will be swapped.

Operation Dark Open

Words have been spread through the local village that ISIS has appeared and went through the village from what the civi’s saw. They have heavy explosives and heavy armor, they have taken over oil drums. The US sends a basic patrol to check up on the village and they interact with a villager about what they saw and heard. The US is worried for their forces and decide to contact the Taliban to see if they can group up and take down isis, failure will result in both bases being attacked, success will result in success.

Operation Free stone.

The Stone foundation has taken over Match using it to make modified soldiers by taking out their ability to feel emotions and pain they plan to send the ST0NE-MK1’s to take over both the AFGHAN and US Base, A Scout team sees the MK-1’s and reports to the US. The US knows they are sending them to both bases and warns the taliban, both sides can decide whether to help or not help each other, how they deal with the MK-1’s is up to them. Failure will result in the US/AFG base evaporating and death, success will lead to the bots being brought down.

Edited by GGStatiic
beefing up paragraphs <3
  • Like 2
  • Disagree 2

Your App has a few issues

19 hours ago, GGStatiic said:

In my previous experience as a gamemaster, I found out what kind of events the players enjoy and I'm willing to listen to the player base and do the events they want while doing events that I think fit the server.

I have also changed severely since I was last a GM. I've really improved my self image on the server and really want to benefit the server by keeping players entertained and engaged to keep old and new players around on the server.

Your paragraphs are really small. You need to add more detail on what you currently have, or add more. 

19 hours ago, GGStatiic said:

I am a very creative person and am very good at thinking about good RP events. RP Is something I really like about the server and want more of it. As a GM I would host more RP events that make sense to the server's environment. 

Everyone and anyone can say that. If possible, add something that is Unique to you and ONLY you.

Apart from those critiques, you have improved your image, and are definitely a different guy than you were last GM. 

All of the previous things were updated, and therefore warrants the +1

Edited by ShinyAtlas
  • Disagree 1
2 hours ago, ShinyAtlas said:

Your paragraphs are really small. You need to add more detail on what you currently have, or add more. 

2 hours ago, ShinyAtlas said:

Everyone and anyone can say that. If possible, add something that is Unique to you and ONLY you.

Apart from those critiques, you have improved your image, and are definitely a different guy than you were last GM. 

Understood, I will take a few minutes and revise my paragraphs. thanks for the feedback!

3 hours ago, ShinyAtlas said:

somehow the mrp staff continue to annoy me. His paragraphs are fine. 

3 hours ago, ShinyAtlas said:

I could somewhat agree but overall your kinda going too hard on the kid but.. alright.

• Agree 1

Ok ngl I +1 this, mainly bc me and Statiic joke ab hating each other, also when he was GM he had solid events I hope to see him on the GM team again as he could help out a dying team. *cough* *cough*. Good luck on your app and hope to see you in the future 

Also in my opinion the GM team and users should be the only ones able to +1 or -1 because some staff doesn't know what it means to be GM.

Edited by HonestDog

+1

Let me quickly explain why I would back him up after his removal from GM initially. Statiic was removed for some behavioural issues, which I totally agreed upon back when he was a GM the first time around. He did some dumb stuff and we all can agree on that is not what we would like to have on our GM team. 

However, ever since Statiic joined Rangers he got told by our officers that he needs to watch his attitude and his behaviour on the server. He's been in our faction now for close to two weeks and he has improved tremendously in my opinion. He is no longer the 'retard' everyone held him accountable for, quite on the contrary - he is actually a solid Ranger now who knows what to do in certain situations and how to actually help out in RP scenarios. I am more than confident to say that Statiic still has the creative mind he had when he first applied for GM and that he will be able to use this creative mind to help us out with RP events, which will help with a more immersive player experience. 

So yes, please leave the past in the past and look at how Statiic is currently doing. He made some mistakes but I've never seen anyone try to fix what he did so hard as Statiic is doing right now. Give him another chance, he has genuine intentions. 

Edited by Westt
  • Agree 2
14 hours ago, HonestDog said:

Also in my opinion the GM team and users should be the only ones able to +1 or -1 because some staff doesn't know what it means to be GM.

Then your opinion is invalid. Staff still have opinions on people and how they are in game overall your opinion on most GM stuff besides your +1 has been useless and just not needed. 

• Agree 1