DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

F4 Menu Suggestion for map

Description: This suggestion should not be that hard, all I'm requesting to add a tab in F4 which will show the whole map + detail labeling both bases and the 3 OBJs + any main areas like ATTC and Match. 

Reasoning: I've seen many new players not know where everything is and exploring the map could be hard and it will be easy for new players to understand where all the OBJs are + ATTC and Match to help them understand where everything is. Adding more features like this would help new players out a lot more then just a recruit telling them where an OBJ is like Factory is just east or stuff like that, with the map they would be able to see what route to take to the objs and better understand the map. 

Additional Information: https://imgur.com/a/Q00eigN This is where the Tab for the map should be.
  • 300 IQ 2
  • Agree 5

+1 there are actually addons that support this I believe and this should be fairly easy to implement atleast with what I’ve seen with other servers. However it may have to be made a custom addon due to how our capture system works and is unique.

• Like 1

Wow I actually cannot believe this wasn't thought of sooner I'm not gonna lie lmao. This is actually a really good idea, and I imagine it wouldn't even be that hard to implement into the F4 menu. Really good suggestion, it would help new players out and you could even implement the "safety zones" or whatever so people in game can better visualize where they actually are.

+1

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...