Brandon's Departure.

Uhhhhhh well here we go

Well I didn't want to make this but I've just been bored recently and if I don't go now ill just end up fucking myself more. I had a ton of great times in this community and am thankful for every moment of it. I am thankful for everyone that impacted me and I wish everyone the best and hope the best for everyone here. I have had many great times and I really hope that this continues but as for me, after almost 1 year, my career is over. Thank You Garnet Gaming, Its been fun.

If I didn't tag you you didn't have an impact on my time on Garnet. (fell free to let me know if I actually missed you and we were close im typing this before work)

@Garnet Lol I know everyone Tags you but you truly do have a great thing going here and I hope you keep it going as long as possible.

@Phantom It was really fun playing GTA with you and if you wanna play more HMU on steam im down

@[GG] Cypher Bro you sick I really enjoyed staying up late playing games with you this summer and It was truly a great learning experience for me.

@SamSlayer | GarnetGaming.netYou have had probably the biggest impact on me out of everyone and you have taught me so much during my time in delta force and I would love to stay in touch with you, for real. 

@Ruin IDFK your tag but you taught me so much about how to Handel myself as well as real life skills, Thank you.

@kev1299™ @Crusty spoons and socks You two are my boys and im going to remember all the fun times in marines we had.

@Ethan You are a mentor to me and many and what you have made SSO is great. LONG LIVE THE COLONEL (Hope i get to keep my reserves until the summer when I might come back im just hella busy right now)

@.br0ken For fuck sake why are you so good at the game.

@CatfisherDo not fist my cat asshole, but for really im going to miss you dude

@GarnetGaming | Medinator @Arizona As for both of you, Cut the shit your good dudes show it. 

@gg.x [Cody Drax] Thank you so much for all you did for me drax you have helped me a lot.

@Jasmin | Garnetgaming.netThank you for training me into marines your the reason I am were I am right now tbh.

@Illexion Your a good dude ill definitely miss you

@Josh Your pretty sick, ill miss playing shit with you.

As For ranks I would like reserves but I understand if i do not get them.

Damn Time flies, Good thing I am the pilot

Good Bye

Steam   

(P.S Im trying to leave on a good note any beef its over any one Who doesnt like me, you do you.)

oh ya BTW Dox is illegal 

Edited by Brandon.
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Just now, Brandon. said:

Thank you for training me into marines your the reason I am were I am right now tbh.

I am very glad I trained you, and it is sad to see you go man. You were a great marine, SSO and Delta Force on the server. Also you made it up to T.Admin in Staff. Have fun with life man.

• Like 1

I was happy to see you improve over time and took any demotion/reprimand with humility and as a learning experience. I was always afraid you would harbor some sort of grudge against me like many other players who don't get what they want from me, but from my perspective you seemed to do the opposite and continued to enjoy many aspects of this community with me, whether it was chatting in TS or playing GTA. Hope life doesn't get too burdensome for you and that you return one day and we can definitely play GTA sometime.

• Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Friendly 2
2 minutes ago, Phantom said:

I was happy to see you improve over time and took any demotion/reprimand with humility and as a learning experience. I was always afraid you would harbor some sort of grudge against me like many other players who don't get what they want from me, but from my perspective you seemed to do the opposite and continued to enjoy many aspects of this community with me, whether it was chatting in TS or playing GTA. Hope life doesn't get too burdensome for you and that you return one day and we can definitely play GTA sometime.

Thank you that really means alot

Sad to see you finally drop. You will keep your reserves as you earned them. The only memorable mistake you made in SSO was being inactive as a LT (for my standards that is), but other than that, you were great to hang out with. Every other mistake you made, that I pointed out, you improved on, took me seriously most of the time, and didn't get yourself into trouble as an SSO Operative. I hope that your run in DF was just as great, but you are always welcome back as long as I am the leader of SSO. If someone else is leading SSO by next Summer, I can't guarantee anything, lol. Best of luck in whatever you do next, m8.

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
4 hours ago, Arizona said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. WHAT HAPPENED TO ONE MONTH. BRANDON WHO TF AM I GOING TO FACETIME IN ENGLISH NOW?????

But fr. You are an amazing nigga sad to see you go ;( rip.

still facetie me nigga