Game Master Application - dizz

dizz

+1, he is extremely dedicated. May have a peculiar attitude and sometimes a short fuse, but he knows when to stop talking and behave when needed. He has shown lots of interest in GMing ever since he was low enlisted in 501st, and gives actually good feedback which is very nice. Attitude can be taught easily, I'd give him a chance.

3 hours ago, AFRIICA said:

-1 every time I see dizz its always unprofessional. Also while in rp situations he tends to act childish. Would love to see you act better on the server and I might change my -1.

I don't know when we were in rp situations together except maybe 1 or 2 times and you can't base all the situations off those little amount of times we've been together. 41st and 501st have a whole different game plan in events and I feel that it can't be determined with the little amount of times we've been together.

• Community Director

-1 I'm personally not a fan of an applicant replying with someone's opinion of them, and essentially telling them they're wrong about their opinion.  Event Feedback is a BIG part of developing as a GM, you've just got to say thank you to the feedback, use it constructively and move on - this is a good indicator that, this wont be the case.

Edited by AlexConway
2 hours ago, AlexConway said:

-1 I'm personally not a fan of an applicant replying with someone's opinion of them, and essentially telling them they're wrong about their opinion.  Event Feedback is a BIG part of developing as a GM, you've just got to say thank you to the feedback, use it constructively and move on - this is a good indicator that, that wont be the case.

I wasn’t planning on replying to this, but I’ve gotta say i agree here. Also, in your app you wrote that people tend to dislike you because you’re young. I hate that you would put that. As someone who’s even younger than you, I never chalk up my issues to just being young, I chalk them up to myself doing something wrong or messing up. 

4 hours ago, aidanpoppas123 said:

I wasn’t planning on replying to this, but I’ve gotta say i agree here. Also, in your app you wrote that people tend to dislike you because you’re young. I hate that you would put that. As someone who’s even younger than you, I never chalk up my issues to just being young, I chalk them up to myself doing something wrong or messing up. 

We all love Aiden. Nobody cares that he's young

• Like 1

+1

I think you would be a good GM, your replies in this channel are a little concerning, as feedback is an important ideal in "GMing".  You definitely have the ideas as I've spoke with you a good bit, but maybe try to get in the mindset that when someone gives a different idea or opinion, you try to understand and appreciate said idea or opinion instead of pushing it away.

spacer.png

DENIED
Your behavior has been improving and it is noticeable. I understand this was your second application but don't give up! Your application is great and I think you would be great for gamemaster but you have a few things to work on before. During the next 2 weeks, I recommend volunteering for becoming event characters for events. If you can show to others that you can roleplay and create character development then I guarantee you that will give you a positive impact on your next application. Community feedback on your application is mixed but if you can show to others that you can also initiate roleplay by creating an engaging environment for all, you have proven that you are capable of being a gamemaster. You are a Warrant Officer in 501st Legion, I recommend creating some passiverp or even contacting a gamemaster to work with them on creating roleplay for your battalion. Like I said before, don't give up! Please reapply in 2 weeks.
@Ziggylock and move

Edited by special
  • Like 1