Badri 313 primary weapon change

Woods

Description: [Changes:
badri 313 Commando: Sig 552 removed for Sks-d. Badri 313 Commander: Sig 552 removed for Sks-d. Badri 313 T2 and T3: Sig 552 Removed for Sks-d]

Reasoning: [Myself and basically everyone who has ever touched this weapon in any way shape or form will tell you that it’s extremely unusable in combat mainly in part to the fact that it has terrible attachments and when we(badri members) we’re discussing what weapon we would like instead of the Sig we mainly agreed on the sks-d or cz 858 I will be going with sks-d for this suggestion here also along with this suggestion I believe factions like delta force and maybe tsfu should also get primary weapon changes but that should be to their own discretion.]

Additional Information: None Available
  • Agree 2
32 minutes ago, S0UL said:

+1

Heard and seen how bad the Sig 552 is, y'all should at least get a usable gun. I haven't even used the thing and can tell how bad it is. (Idk about TSFU but DF just got a gun change)

The gun change df got was just moving their sniper to their t3 which is a great move that class is dummy good but it doesn’t make up for the fact that their ump is just very bad due to the fact that it only has 25 rounds does 23 damage per shot and is just as inaccurate as all the other smgs 

1 hour ago, Woods said:
	 I believe factions like delta force and maybe tsfu should also get primary weapon changes but that should be to their own discretion.]

DF already had a weapon change and it would seem ungrateful to ask for anther weapon change when we didn't even get our stat changes for the gun yet.

+1 - Thank you woods for doing this. The SIG 552 is just really unusable, especially compared to other faction weapons, the AEK, and even our other gun the HK MP5. I have an extremely hard time using the SIG in any situation, the only time I've been able to kill people with it is when they are up close, otherwise it is difficult to not only spray longer distances but to spray transfer from one person to another due to a multiplicative amount of issues. The main problem with the sig is the attachments, or should I say lack of attachments, but we agreed that this would be a better alternative. Not to mention that SSO originally had this weapon and if it was fine for them to have it, don't see why we can't. (Yes, this was approved by me)

Edited by PappaEric
  • Agree 1
12 minutes ago, jas0n said:

DF already had a weapon change and it would seem ungrateful to ask for anther weapon change when we didn't even get our stat changes for the gun yet.

As I said that’s to y’all own discretion I’m just opening up the idea