In-game name:Onith-99 Duro
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): https://steamid.io/lookup/STEAM_0:1:202178916
Warns: 0
Timezone: PST
Playtime?: 135 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?:  YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Mark
Past experiences as a Game Master: None, but I'd love to get started and you gotta start somewhere
Why should we choose you over other applicants? 

I benefit to the server because 1, I am a huge SW fan I love everything about it and have a deep knowledge about SW. With my knowledge and my grown love to not just the server but the unique community it has. I think this server has a ton of potential to be one of if not the best SWRP server. I don't see no pain in lending a hand to help a server grow. I didn't think I would enjoy an RP server this much until I came across Garnet. This is the first RP server that I really played and enjoyed. Another reason to pick me over other applicants is if you're looking for leaders to be GM's I have leading experience, I was actually a head coach for 3 years in high school teaching 2nd graders how to play football. I organized practices, drills, and made all of the plays. So I have experiences in a similar field.

I think that being an extra hand and putting out my SW knowledge could really make the events great for everyone. Because some events can't always be perfect. With my help and ideas for rp I think I can give a real SW fan point of view for events big or small. I never saw myself applying for staff but after the a few months of being on the server I've grown to love it and I really want to help out the best I can.  I just want to have a deeper involvement with the server because it's something I enjoy.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details       No
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:  I have plenty of time, After I study, I usually don't got a lot to do

In your own words, what  are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?:  Gamemasters help create an easier smooth experience when events are going on. Not only that they can also come out with ideas to make events. They are also an extra helping hand with anything staff which is always helpful.

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team: I could contribute by giving my SW knowledge to help make events fun and almost have a meaning and make it feel special. Some battalions during events do the same stuff, I feel if we made events off or on world designed for certain battalions so they can feel like they are doing something. I also just want to help the server out because I see the potential this server has, and I want to be a part of it

Explain your single most creative idea for contributing to the RP environment of the server:

The idea is one of our high value clones has been taken hostage by the CIS. But this isn't no ordinary hostage situation. This event(s) could be a multiple event thing where you take the server to multiple planets trying to track down whoever kidnapped this clone trooper. the events would build up and create hype upon the server. This is an event that doesn't end when everybody logs off. After every event we get closer and closer finding more information about his whereabouts, while we are doing this mission we are being attacked by some unknown military. The key part of this idea is creating that anticipation, the hype and the talk around base. I've never heard of an event that takes a long time to finally complete. After a series of multiple events even days or weeks the clone trooper will finally be brought home for a climax for the last mission or event. This type of hype would create a lot of RP options and an environment for a few days where people are always trying to get info and help.

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas of any scale: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation

1. An assassin is let loose secretly into base stealthy taking clones out, but the catch is that we would have to find a way to keep these clones kept quite while a killer is let loose and slowly players will start tp recognize that clones are disappearing. Mission locate assassin asses how many there could be.

2. We can try and simulate DDAY specifically the Ohama Beach rush but SW. Just an absolute bloodbath and an environment where it is very hard to stay alive, just constant fire and lots of enemies. You have to try and locate a bunker with the commander in it and take him down to reconquer a republic territory. You could drop spec ops and maybe recon behind enemy line to do a covert operation while trying to achieve the same goal with the frontline battalions.

3. Some is has hacked the mainframe of the base and is exploiting information to the CIS. We can retrace the hacker's steps to come up with a location and arrest this hacker before he gets more info and passes it to the CIS. Whatever world we would decide on would have CIS droids protecting this hacker. This hacker would be very slick and hard to catch but it's a different type of event.

4. Rogue Jedi - After a long classic ground battle of trying to win over a planet in a pivotal battle, A Jedi seems to be dismissive to his clones and questions his clones, this leads to the jedi no longer trusting the clones as if this Jedi knows something about Order 66, the jedi starts to act hostile and almost seems crazy, the CG will demand this jedi to stand down and calm down, to come with them(CG) to talk it out. The Jedi refuses and lashes out and battle ensues with the clones and Jedi.

5. Sith vs Jedi - We are deployed to a force sensitive planet directed by a Jedi, this Jedi believes that there is something evil about this planet and it need confrontation. As clones scatter across the planet a Sith is let loose slaying clone after clone showing its dominance, that is when the Jedi who ordered us here begins his 1v1 with the Sith as multiple droids get deployed, it was a trap and after a meaty 1v1 everybody is forced to retreat

Edited by Diseyeker
miss spell
  • Like 3

Honestly even tho he is no longer in 91st, he is still one of the best people I've seen on this server. Even after joining ARC, he has always (and still does) express how much he wants to help not only 91st, but other batt's too. I truly have a hard time thinking of somebody that would be a better addition to the GM team. Easily gets the biggest +1 from me

+1

• Agree 1

+1

Haven’t had the chance to personally play with you very much due to conflicts in availability. Interesting approaches to some of the events, and curious how you will bring them to life in the server. I do like that you have interest in creating specialized events for battalions, or even creating giving more distinction between them all in our normal off worlds! Hope to see what you can bring to our GM team!

• Like 1

I've never had an issue with diseyeker except for the one moment we had when he first joined. He has improved greatly from that day and has shown his worth for the server. He's present and active and tries to be helpful every chance he gets. I see him good for the GM team! Plus we need more dependable people for GMs! +1

Edited by Riseli
9 minutes ago, Riseli said:

I've never had an issue with diseyeker except for the one moment we had when he first joined. He has improved greatly from that day and has shown his worth for the server. He's present and active and tries to be helpful every chance he gets. I see him good for the GM team! Plus we need more dependable people for GMs! +1

Looking for the Basketball Court wasn't a bad interaction lmao