Warns: None 
Timezone: EST
Playtime?:800+ Hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:Yes
    Referral(s): Mark, Kenro, Riseli, Shroud, Ozzy, SKEL
    Past experiences as staff: None

Why should we choose you over other applicants?:

When i think about the role Moderator different roles do come to mind based on leadership and being a proper Role model, Both Roles and those among them uphold high leadership roles and standards. I feel i would be good fit for Moderator, My reasons for this are lots of my time on SWRP alot of it feel I do is just to take on leadership roles 
and my intentions when doing so are to be very patient with anyone who seeks guidance get them to be in best possible spot they can be in, The feeling to enlighten those who need help really comes natural for me so helping anyone is always something i seek to do.
As my Jedi ive devoted alot of my time guiding Padawan after Padawan and just creating any situations to be evolved with them as much as possible, Form trainings, Force Trainings and just keeping the Padawans together and out of Trouble by really enforcing the rules to the best of my abilities, As well as 2AC I am the lead class for the Battalion, 
The well being of others is very important and alot my activity has just shown the progress from a lot of New Padawans and 2AC its all just great fun being a mentor as well as being a proper role model, To me it keeps others engaged when higher ups are right there by anyone trying to gain experience I tend to always have no hesitation to help anyone defuse any uncertainties someone may have IC or OOC
I strongly feel like SWRP and the Garnet Gaming community is for me and do seek to do a lot more with any and all things related to the growth of the community id truly like to devote time to see it through. I have goals to see this through and be the most help i can really be
Being A Moderator Would be an excellent step in learning something new and would be another step in my "Journey's" as any and all leadership roles 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?: Never 
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: First time
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role? : I'm on almost all day all night 
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: Nope
Did you read the staff rules?: [GG] BKayyy

Edited by BKayyy
  • Like 5
  • Agree 3
1 hour ago, Proggy said:

big +1.

This homie is always on the server helping people out or just vibin. His schedule would def help him enforce rules on late-night minges.

bruh gets a +1 from proggy damn so isn't that like +1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1