In-game name: MICROWAVE 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:500512648

Warns: 1 nlr & rdm

Timezone: UTC+8

Playtime?: 83:08:16

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]: HG Zulas

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I would be a great addition to the team of Garnet Gaming, although I don't have much experience being a mod in major dark RP servers, I am an admin in other games, being a mod or a staff isn't really about being powerfull it's about helping players out and watching over them, it would be an amazing experience and a first to become a moderator in my favorite gmod server, I also wanna help out new players not to get confused by the rules, some moderators sometimes go AFK, and new players don't even know what to do, they might commit bad actions that can lead to a permaban, and ill be there to help them out, but sometimes new players aren't always confused, they might be knowing what they are doing, take trollers for an example they ruin the experience of players and sometimes they prop block and prop spam in players bases, I can put a stop to that overall I think it will be a great experience working with you guys.

another thing that I'm capable of is my time zone I believe that the creator of Garnet Gaming has a different timezone unlike mine it's nighttime for you its daytime for me, I can be useful when the mods are going to sleep usually in my opinion, I think rule-breakers tend to join when no mods are online or when its nighttime for them, they think that they troll when no one is around. but I'm going to put a stop to that, I can use my time zone to my advantage when I'm on duty, and I can understand what's right and wrong on the server. I can settle down arguments and disputes, and I will take this role seriously, hopefully, I can be of use, hope to see you guys soon!

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: in Garnet Gaming: (NLR RDM) on other servers I haven't I mainly play on garnet.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: yes I  have yesterday.   

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I updated my schedule to 2-3 hours per day more on Saturday.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? : played soccer once and went in a championship (for school) I also build boats and sail them into my pool.

Did you read the staff rules? : MICROWAVE  

Edited by MIKROWAEV
small update (again)
  • Like 3
  • Friendly 1
  • Disagree 1
4 hours ago, MIKROWAEV said:

my hobbies are building boats and sailing them into my pool it calms me down.

I'd love to see this. This must be some big pool you have.

Did you read the staff rules? : yes I've read every single rule.          

Oh the irony. I think you might've skipped over one.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? 

In this section you double spaced your sentences to make it seem like you wrote more lol. Garnet has been around for over half your life, do you think we've got to this point by hiring staff who half ass there applications? If being staff is REALLY your goal then take the 30mins/1 hour to really put some effort into your application. 

Look at other applications that have been accepted and notice how long and full there paragraphs are, now don't copy them just look.

steamID3: [U:1:1001025296] steamID4: 76561198961291024.

You also don't need to include this.

I'd like to see you take away the weird spacing you have on your paragraphs and really try this again.

Best of luck to you!!!

• Like 1
  • Cringe 6
  • Disagree 1
7 hours ago, MIKROWAEV said:

Clearly not.

7 hours ago, MIKROWAEV said:

83:08:16

Maybe more playtime to have a better chance.

I haven't been playing much, meaning I haven't seen you playing, but from the app you see chill, just reread the staff rules closely, play a little more, get to know everyone (I surely know I will be on a good amount starting in a few weeks), and I think you will be golden.

Have fun :

• Agree 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team
9 hours ago, MIKROWAEV said:

MICROWAVE

Only seen you in game once or twice

Playtime?: 83:08:16

Probably should get more time in

Ream them again you missed an VERY important one

What @KingMash said about your paragraphs is important

Sorry dawg but its gonna have to be a -1

Neutral
This guy is pretty chill ingame but I suggest beefing your paragraphs a bit more, and also pls read staff rules!

Ignore what I said, you read staff rules, you beefed up your paragraphs. Your application is overall not bad. Good luck to you. Hope to see you on the staff team soon! 
+1

Edited by zulas
he cool

I redo it hopefully it works this time 🙂

It doesn't really work like that I don't believe, you can't edit the same staff app after people have reacted and said stuff about it, like I had said play a little more, and reapply in a few weeks, once people see you in game and you start basing/reacting with people and you get your name around in a positive way, then that's how +1's start rolling. Like I said you seem cool, just keep working towards the goal, but it is unlikely this time man.

• Dumb/Shitpost 2
  • Cringe 1
6 hours ago, Wizify said:

It doesn't really work like that I don't believe, you can't edit the same staff app after people have reacted and said stuff about it, like I had said play a little more, and reapply in a few weeks, once people see you in game and you start basing/reacting with people and you get your name around in a positive way, then that's how +1's start rolling. Like I said you seem cool, just keep working towards the goal, but it is unlikely this time man.

He can totally edit his staff app if he finds he is missing good paragraphs, etc. Not sure who told you otherwise. Some people might not change their -1s but he can totally redo his staff applications paragraphs, etc. If he feels fit to do so. Again it might not change people's critiques, but it also very well could.

Now he can't exactly just post a new one completely (unless he didn't follow the format, etc.) Until a decision is made on how long he needs to wait, but he has 100% of a right to change his staff application and improve it before a final decision is made.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 1

i dunno (neutral)

Seems like a cool dude but I've never seen you in game.

Pretty good paragraphs for a 13 year old,
  at least I won't be the only one

Overall though if you get more playtime in and gain some more popularity, I can't find a reason why you WOULDN'T be accepted.

EDIT: Changing to +1
You got a few +1s from staff I respect and I don't see anything wrong with your staff application.

-Good Luck

Edited by MoonDoge
  • Like 1
43 minutes ago, Shin_Tsukimi said:

but he has 100% of a right to change his staff application and improve it before a final decision is made.

Gotcha, thanks man, and all I saw he changed was the did you read the rules to his name after 3 ppl pointed it out, so it didn't seem genuine on his part. But thanks for lettin me know.

• Like 1

Cons:

- Never seen you online before

- low hours

- ability to record is quite an important thing.

Pros:

- well constructed paragraphs with strong detail

- seems responsible for their age

------------------------------------------------

I personally think you should put more hours in and wait longer before you submit another application. A one day gap between applications isn't the best look. 100+ hours is also great goal you should set. For now I'm going to give a -1  but in the future this will likely change. 

Edited by GooseLooney
  • Cringe 1

I rose from my grave to see this

On 4/4/2022 at 2:04 PM, KingMash said:

homie is 13, he dont need some big ass boat to hold him in even a middle sized pool...

Garnet has been around for over half your life,

on god shut up

do you think we've got to this point by hiring staff who half ass there applications?

yes, cause thats what has happened before and most likely still happens. (Also if you're gonna critique a staff app in a braindead way, at least use the right theres.)

In this section you double spaced your sentences to make it seem like you wrote more lol.

Have you ever written a paragraph in school before? I don't know if it looked different than it does now but if homie double spaced his paragraphs then that is what is expected in school and most online essays/paragraphs. He may have written less than he should have but double spacing your paragraphs is completely normal.

That reply was disappointing to read from someone who has been staff for quite a while.

And to the replies saying he has a low playtime, we have a requirement for a reason. Make a suggestion that yall should have a longer requirement if you think people shouldnt apply at the requirement

Edited by Sxgar
  • Like 1
  • Winner 2
  • Agree 1
On 4/4/2022 at 12:04 PM, KingMash said:

Oh the irony. I think you might've skipped over one.

In this section you double spaced your sentences to make it seem like you wrote more lol. Garnet has been around for over half your life, do you think we've got to this point by hiring staff who half ass there applications? If being staff is REALLY your goal then take the 30mins/1 hour to really put some effort into your application. 

Look at other applications that have been accepted and notice how long and full there paragraphs are, now don't copy them just look.

You also don't need to include this.

I'd like to see you take away the weird spacing you have on your paragraphs and really try this again.

Best of luck to you!!!

You mad weird for critiquing a thirteen-year-old like this 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
20 minutes ago, Sxgar said:

I rose from my grave to see this

homie is 13, he dont need some big ass boat to hold him in even a middle sized pool...

on god shut up

yes, cause thats what has happened before and most likely still happens. (Also if you're gonna critique a staff app in a braindead way, at least use the right theres.)

Have you ever written a paragraph in school before? I don't know if it looked different than it does now but if homie double spaced his paragraphs then that is what is expected in school and most online essays/paragraphs. He may have written less than he should have but double spacing your paragraphs is completely normal.

That reply was disappointing to read from someone who has been staff for quite a while.

And to the replies saying he has a low playtime, we have a requirement for a reason. Make a suggestion that yall should have a longer requirement if you think people shouldnt apply at the requirement

Tbh true, I typically stay away from posting on applications but I guess it is now that I come back and redeem my staff app nazi title. Overall the kid has good writing skills for 13 and he seems decent so give em a shot +1

EDIT

If we wanna talk about playtime an how it controls responses on staff apps les take a look at some of these old ones

https://imgur.com/a/EhAJuyP

https://imgur.com/a/rbSrkcz

https://imgur.com/a/gXoD1HK

Hours shouldn't make this much of a bias on staff apps. Take the age of the person into account and how they act in game and how they are with other players before making a post on a staff application. The hour minimum is there don't try and hide behind it to be a little bitch and use it as an excuse to -1. I have said this multiple times its braindead responses. 

@Danny_The_Dog @GooseLooney @MoonDoge 

Edited by Fetn
  • Like 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Agree 1