Alpha-22 'Aven'
SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:612376101
Warns:
None
Timezone:
PST
Playtime?:
Alpha-22 'Aven' has played for 248:36:13.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?:
[YES]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:
[YES]
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]
Kenro | Ozzy | Geoffy | 
    Past experiences as staff:
[GG MRP Mod] [FoxyNetworks H.Admin]
      Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]
                      I think I should be chosen over other applicants for a few reasons, leading in, I think our server lacks late night and early morning staff, just yesterday morning there was a CT who was massing in a tank and there was nobody to despawn/punish after the fact the CT, also at the time of writing this at 3est and there is only a VIP Mod only who was just admitted to staff on Sunday. With me being staff I could be there to assist all the late night and early PST players who may have questions or reports to make that will get lost by the time somebody gets on to help them.
                      I also have vast experience leading and being there for Q/A or any server issues that may be affecting the players. I plan on contributing to the Staff steam and community by being assistance in whatever that need whether that is assisting in roleplay, taking sits, or whatever may and will come up. I also think I have an ideal balance of strict but understanding mindset without bias for when people bring up issues that they may have, I've seen first hand biased picks or favoritism decisions made that heavily impact players experience and turn them off to coming back, and I plan to fight this by not choosing sides while still being empathetic and coming to a just decision whatever that may be, Never have I been put in a leadership/staff position and failed at my duties and I attribute this to my dedication to the job/task at hand mixed with my passion for problem solving and helping the people around me I believe that with my past experience in leadership and staff positions I should have no trouble adjusting to how staff is ran here and can provide beneficial suggestions on any issues that may arise.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?
No
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

N/A
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:
Weekdays 3-5 hours, weekends all day if I'm home
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?
I produce videos and work on graphic design and apparel. 
Did you read the staff Rules?:
Alpha-22 'Aven'

Thank you for reading my Staff app, leave any feedback/criticism on me or the app in the comments please! 😀

Edited by 0Mao
  • Like 7
7 minutes ago, LeKichi said:

Hello Mao, before moving any further with your app - are you still currently an active staff member in MRP? If so, have you gotten perms to dual staff?

No I'm not active staff, already talked to theos on the 8th.

• Like 1
  • Spicy 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

+1

As someone who also plays late night/early morning I can confirm that we do face a few minges with no staff on, I also see you on frequently during those hours. Our interactions in game have been positive so far and I think that you're a great guy, hopefully you'll get the role!

• Spicy 1
On 4/15/2022 at 9:43 AM, Kirin said:

+1

As someone who also plays late night/early morning I can confirm that we do face a few minges with no staff on, I also see you on frequently during those hours. Our interactions in game have been positive so far and I think that you're a great guy, hopefully you'll get the role!

When this guy was staff and an active member of the community of MRP, HE did so much for them and Can only assume he will do the same for the SWRP Community!
+1

• Like 1