Wizify

In-game name: Wizify
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:555675301
Warns: 0 Warns
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: Wizify has played for 408:45:55
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None recently, but I haven't asked/shown reapplying interest
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Nothing involving Gmod moderation, but I have people skills from Discord moderation which I have been doing in 2 different servers for about a year (8 months the first server, still in the current one)
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

First thing that I wanted to start off with of why I should be chosen over other people applying for the DRP staff team is that I have Discord moderating experience so I can understand how to defuse situations easier, I understand how to type in chats in a friendly manner, and I can verbally talk situations down in the nicest way possible to be able to answer any questions, and get anything completed in a timely manner. Another thing that ties into having the Discord experience is that I have already gained those people skills needed to communicate in a professional manner, and I don't have to learn how to take thing seriously.

Second thing that I wanted to mention as to why I should be chosen is I have been pretty active lately and I find myself to be pretty laid back, and I think I have tried to introduce myself and incorporate myself into situations well, as well as help out newer members to the game, offer weapons, offer money, and any help whether it be how to buy guns, how to level up, make money, etc. I really am not sure but I think I have been nice to everyone and left a good impression whether it's through basing up, running by on main street, or inside a gun store/shop. I know people who have been on the staff team, and are on the staff team, so I understand how some of the sit features work, how to deal with some specific situations, and I personally have had quick sits over RDM accusations, or if I report a failbase, failrp, or have those quick questions.

Last thing I wanted to try and talk about before I put this application through to the public was that (like I said in the next question) all of my Gmod hours have been on Garnet Gaming related servers, and majority on the Garnet DarkRP server. I understand the mechanics and find myself not wanting to play other games on Gmod, or other games in general when I get a base down with some people, get some prints down, or start an rp situation with the community. Over this break so far that my school has I have found myself playing basically all day without even realizing, and I think I have learned so much more since I was trying to get staff mid February, and I have found myself not even feeling like the same person that I was on this server back then. That is all I had to say in my paragraphs, I hope you enjoyed my application, if you know me, or have seen my on the streets of DRP then hello, or if we have never talked then come find me (I'm usually online now adays) and say hi.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I have no Garnet bans, and I don't have any bans on other servers because I got Gmod mostly for Garnet DRP to play with my friends.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: My last application/s were about 2+ months ago but I only had like 100 hours and I know much more now.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can contribute a solid 2-3 hours on weekdays, definitely more but that would be the personal goal, weekends could be anywhere from 8+ hours if I'm on all day, unless I am out with my family.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I just do school and stuff. I watch Youtube a lot and play video games, watch NASCAR, occasionally have a social life yk.
Did you read the staff rules?: Wizify

• Like 2
  • Friendly 2
  • Agree 1
12 hours ago, Wizify said:

In-game name: Wizify
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:555675301
Warns: 0 Warns
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: Wizify has played for 408:45:55
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None recently, but I haven't asked/shown reapplying interest
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Nothing involving Gmod moderation, but I have people skills from Discord moderation which I have been doing in 2 different servers for about a year (8 months the first server, still in the current one)
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

First thing that I wanted to start off with of why I should be chosen over other people applying for the DRP staff team is that I have Discord moderating experience so I can understand how to defuse situations easier, I understand how to type in chats in a friendly manner, and I can verbally talk situations down in the nicest way possible to be able to answer any questions, and get anything completed in a timely manner. Another thing that ties into having the Discord experience is that I have already gained those people skills needed to communicate in a professional manner, and I don't have to learn how to take thing seriously.

Second thing that I wanted to mention as to why I should be chosen is I have been pretty active lately and I find myself to be pretty laid back, and I think I have tried to introduce myself and incorporate myself into situations well, as well as help out newer members to the game, offer weapons, offer money, and any help whether it be how to buy guns, how to level up, make money, etc. I really am not sure but I think I have been nice to everyone and left a good impression whether it's through basing up, running by on main street, or inside a gun store/shop. I know people who have been on the staff team, and are on the staff team, so I understand how some of the sit features work, how to deal with some specific situations, and I personally have had quick sits over RDM accusations, or if I report a failbase, failrp, or have those quick questions.

Last thing I wanted to try and talk about before I put this application through to the public was that (like I said in the next question) all of my Gmod hours have been on Garnet Gaming related servers, and majority on the Garnet DarkRP server. I understand the mechanics and find myself not wanting to play other games on Gmod, or other games in general when I get a base down with some people, get some prints down, or start an rp situation with the community. Over this break so far that my school has I have found myself playing basically all day without even realizing, and I think I have learned so much more since I was trying to get staff mid February, and I have found myself not even feeling like the same person that I was on this server back then. That is all I had to say in my paragraphs, I hope you enjoyed my application, if you know me, or have seen my on the streets of DRP then hello, or if we have never talked then come find me (I'm usually online now adays) and say hi.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I have no Garnet bans, and I don't have any bans on other servers because I got Gmod mostly for Garnet DRP to play with my friends.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: My last application/s were about 2+ months ago but I only had like 100 hours and I know much more now.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can contribute a solid 2-3 hours on weekdays, definitely more but that would be the personal goal, weekends could be anywhere from 8+ hours if I'm on all day, unless I am out with my family.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I just do school and stuff. I watch Youtube a lot and play video games, watch NASCAR, occasionally have a social life yk.
Did you read the staff rules?: Wizify

You know I actually can't really complain about your paragraphs besides a bit of filler but not much else. Grammatically correct so not much to complain for and also you actually put commas!

Good paragraphs but I dunno know you in game but I'll go with my gut here 

+1 good luck