DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Skyriss' Staff Application

Skyriss

*Name: Skyriss
*Warns: 0
*Time zone: M.S.T (Mountain Standard Time)
*Playtime: 624 hours
*Access to Microphone: (Yes)
*Ability to Record: (Yes)
*Referrals: 3 Wyatt, Rust, Benkei
*Past Experiences: as staff (I was a GM from the end of September 2021, to February 2022)

*Plans on benefiting the server:
My plans are relatively simple. Take sits whenever they appear as long as they are appropriate for me to take of course.
I plan on doing a lot of 11B/Tali Trainings to get them onto the server. 
I want to be able to help those out whenever there isn't another staff member on.
Help out any faction that are doing any sort of tryouts or trainings, jobsets, tp's etc..

I plan on assisting other staff members on they're events, if the help is needed of course. 
I'm willing to host events, I can do OOC's, but I'll need to be sent RP events for more serious/appealing scenarios.

*Bans/Punishments: N/A
*Previous Applications: 1. 02/28/2021-10:25 AM
*Time for Contribution: I am available Monday-Friday's 9:00 AM-12:00 PM, or 7:00 PM-10:00 PM. Weekends are an availability, some might need to be planned for myself.

• Like 4

As much as I hate -1ing for stupid reasons like your paragraph, you can't just look over requirements and hope its fine. Other than that, there were problems with activity on previous occasions, but recently you have been pretty active and been a respected member of this community. I personally have never had problems or seen issues arise from you or anything you did. I will say, 3 hour week days won't get you very many activities, but if you can manage to overcome lack of time, by all means do it. If you change your bullet points to two functional paragraphs, I'll be sure to change to a +1. Best of luck!

• Agree 1

Sup brother!! Glad you applied. Going to be straight forward you're a great person, super helpful when players ask or need help. Has been loyal to Rangers ever since he's joined and hasn't shown a bad representation since he's been in. Ever since I've known Skyriss he's been super nice and professional. He did well as GM and I think he'll be a great staff member. He always does the right things and hasn't ever been in the wrong in any admin sits I've had with him. He does a great amount of Ranger trainings for 11B that are interested in joining Rangers / getting better at the game. I think giving him a shot as staff would be a great idea. Good luck buddy👊

+1

logo.png.f655a706f14519b42316b9201ad5561
Accepted
Welcome to the Staff Team!
@Rustbe training you. With @Benkeioverseeing the training!
Also, do NOT use any commands in-game until you have been properly trained.
@Theosplease lock and move this to accepted! Thanks!

PS Next time work on your paragraphs. And it would've been an easier decision.