DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Add Player Model NPCs

Towelieee

Description: [description of what you are suggesting, one paragraph minimum]
I am suggesting the addition of Player Model NPCs. This meaning that there is NPCs that show player models such as Taliban soldiers, Army soldiers, and SOC faction player models.

Reasoning: [how would this benefit our server?]
This addition will have a lot of major benefits. This teaches new PVTs and CSCs the things to identify when looking at an unidentifiable soldier. This stops confusion during war and stops team killing from happening. Adding these NPCs will also help soldiers identify the different SOC faction uniforms.
	Additional Information: [Photos/Videos][/CODE]
Just something to think on: Making the RAC training required to teach and quiz them on the different SOC faction uniforms.
  • Like 1
On 4/25/2022 at 1:45 PM, Naas_ said:

This was my idea homie. But yeah it would help new players understand the models and not accidently kill friendlies during war. 

Yeah mb, I should've credited you. I forgot who suggested it and i was like "y'know what, im gonna put it on forums."

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Denied but not impossible if it becomes a bigger issue.
As this is a in server issue with the base factions, they should be able to be taught that either on their own or shown through the F4 menu from the respective side they are on or seeing them around the base. But like the denied label says if it becomes a bigger issue it "might" be able to be added.