Warns: 0
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: 2218:15:16.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
    Referral(s):  : )
    Past experiences as staff: 
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Here are the two main reasons why I believe I should be apart of the staff team. First and foremost, I'm quite an active player. Garry's mod is by far the game I play the most and so for that reason I believe I should  be dedicating a good portion of this time to help the community. I've recently been active early in the morning after restart when there are not many moderators on, my schedule would fit perfectly. I'm also very interested in events, helping build, design or even create totally new ones!

Secondly, I have tons of experience on Garnet DarkRP, I've been apart of the community for 8 years now. I've seen multiple rule changes since I started playing and I've always been up to date. Players of the community often come up to me for questions and advice so I'm already used to these types of interactions although, I think it might finally be time for me to take it to the next level and that is why I've decided to make an application.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details:

I've had 3 bans in Garnet DarkRP, 1 of them was for unintentional MASSRDM and the 2 others were accidental bans (Wrong player id), I was also blacklisted but it recently got revoked by Shin / proggy.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: 
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:  A couple hours a day.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?:

Welding and Brazilian Jiu-jitsu.

Did you read the staff rules?: HG Vortex

Edited by Vortex1
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1

Vortex has always been a good laugh to be around and has become a good friend. He's a long standing member of the community (I mean I know you were here a long time but 8 bloody years! Jeez!). He's always been kind and helpful, helping everyone (including myself) in game. He's a solid member of the community with countless number of hours to his name and he literally knows the game inside-out. The only thing that surprises me is that he hasn't applied to be staff sooner! I think he would do an amazing job if he were to be accepted given his mature and calm demeanour, and I have no doubt he will impart a positive impact on all of those which he meets.  

Best of luck mate 👍

• Like 1

+1 you should’ve asked for my referral 

This dude is the reason why I stayed and played on dark rp. He’s very active too 

Edited by JazzaFoo
  • Like 1

+1

despite past experiences youve been helpful to players, respectful in my events, and have a great attitude during my times handling your sits. been here a long time and is active.  

• Like 1

+1
Dude, you're literally one of the most helpful people out there in DRP. You've helped me a bunch when I was like a level 5 or 10 I'm sure you don't remember, But all I gotta say is that you're a respectful player, a helpful one and I am 100% SURE that you will be a great addition for the staff team.

• Like 1

So vortex you finally applied from how you were a year ago and now it is night and day. You improved massively and you know the rules + your paragraphs are good.

+1 you got the staff app nazi on your side gl 

• Like 1