DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

How did you come up with your username?

My close friends and I formed a Dota 2 team and we were all sitting there trying to come up with a name and someone said how about Mash (he was watching the TV show at the time lmao) I was the captain of the team so they/me decided on

KingMash

• Like 2

Was named Poseidon for the longest time, thought he was super cool and was big into Greek mythology (what reading Percy Jackson does to a mf). I had a buddy who I forced into being named Hades, so we played all the time on CS:GO and realized we wanted to get new names. I found myself getting aces quite often.... yeah. It's short, and it started off as Acer, but I ultimately realized that I like the lower case a, so now it just looks like I'm a fan of the monitor brand. 

Edited by acer
  • Like 4

This is secret information regarding the bowl 22 lore so please don't share! 
A  year ago as of 1 week a person named Conway promoted a player on Garnet Gaming called Ace to CPL and to no one surprise that name was taken, so with some quick looking around my room I found a bowl and Conway screamed put 22 in your name

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Honestly... I literally just got my (in-game) username through a random name generator.

My ACTUAL username (CorndogCrusader) happened when I first got a PS3 when it first came out. I was making my online profile and every name I was trying was taken (I was a kid so guaranteed it was cringy shit) so I walked up to my dad and asked him to come up with something and... that's what he came up with. It's stuck ever since.

• Winner 1