SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:121110976
Warns: 0
Timezone: Central [WI]
Playtime?
 [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 233:42
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: 
[YES]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES]
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] 1stSFODD LT SkjRow [S. MOD]
Past experiences as staff: DankRP & Atomic RP Moderator for both servers, giving about half of year of service to both. With my experience I have learned how to handle multiple issues of any caliber with ease.
How do you plan on benefiting our server? I have put hours and dedication to the server and I am always glad to aid the community with whatever issues that come across. I have played this server for a while and constantly have seen people break rules and I would like to help stop that. I would like to not only help people deal with rule breakers, but assist the new players as well. I would like to show that we welcome them to the community by helping them figure out the server. I would also like to get more involved in this server and give myself a more productive rule within the community. I have played MilitaryRP for a while now and would like to give more than just running around and playing, to actually help those who need guidance or help with the game overall. The reason why I want to be a part of the staff team because I want to increase the productivity of the staff team. Ticket times are currently very long and I want to drop those times drastically. I want to punish those who break rules and help those who just want to enjoy the server and RP. I like helping people so the staff team would be a perfect fit for me. I want to decrease the number of messages popping up asking for staff to take tickets by actively taking tickets and fixing problems. I am very passionate about this server and would count myself as being a very good community member. Ever since I helped make 19D its very own squad and have it grow I have taken more of an interest in making a bigger impact to the server. I am sure if I were to be accepted into the staff team I would be beneficial in many ways, just giving me the opportunity would be a great investment of time I would take to grow the server as a whole.
Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details Never been punished
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Not on GG.
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: about as much time I got when I get back home from work so about 4-6 hours a day and 6-8 on my days off.

Edited by Desires
One last detail :)
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2

+1  gave him my referral because he is very active and very nice which sets a good example onto army. His goal for helping the server shows by giving new ideas and helping out enlisted for the army he sets a great example and would love to help around.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

+1

In all the times I have talked to him, he has been respectful and rarely ever minges. Although you don't have two paragraphs like what the requirements say, what you have is a very good and thought out application. Good guy to be around, hopefully you make it into the staff team!

• Spicy 1

+1

Great leadership demonstration 

Active in the community

In every experience I've had with bikachu it has been positive, he constantly is assisting the players around him and overall improving the quality of time spent on the server. I have no doubt that he would make a great fit on the staff team

Sup Brotha. You've been doing great with 11B and being able to fulfill officer tasks. Keeping a level head and staying neutral is super important and I know that comes with being an officer in any faction. I feel you'd do good as a staff member and continue to improve as time goes on. Would be cool to see you have a chance as staff. Good luck!

+1

+1

Over the time bikachu has been my officer and enlisted he has always proven to be a great prospect. From his dedication and hard-working ethic in game to his over-all enjoyment to just be able to interact with the players of the community. It's really amazing to see an officer you were able to help grow become something bigger on the server and I really think bikachu is deserving of a chance on the staff team.