Cinema Suggestion

Compa

Description: I dont know if it is possible, but i'll love to see more options in the cinema. We only can watch videos from youtube and it will
be nice if we could have netflix, amazon, cruchyroll, ect... im not suggesting to open the full browser because i know it will lead to people
searching in the internet bad stuff, but maybe have like a little menu where you can select if you want to put a youtube video, a netflix movie,
 etc..

Reasoning: youtube is a good place to find videos, but the reason of a cinema is to watch movies and it will make people more
interested into watching something in it, you cant find a lot of movies in youtube.

Additional Information: You cant go out of youtube in the cinema browser, but maybe you could put some buttons to change the selected video browser.

I mean ig if it's possible +1, but count your blessings man. We didn't have cinema for years and I don't wanna take chances of something being added that might break it. Sorta content with what we got tbh, I don't see a need to add much more

• Informative 1
  • Forums Moderator

I do really like the idea and it would be awesome to have movie nights (watching a film on Netflix as you say). The reason for the -1 is that obviously someone will need to be signed in and paying for an account in order for it to be usable, which opens up a whole world of potential issues. I like the idea though.

• The Garnut

Not looking to receive a lawsuit for streaming full movies/shows illegally. If you wish so bad, upload your Netflix movies to Youtube and broadcast them to the server that way, but I take no responsibility or condone you doing so.

• Sad 1