SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:649582373
Warns: 0
Timezone: Eastern
Playtime?: 117 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:YES
    Referral(s): Not thomas
    Past experiences as staff: no
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? 

Why should a measly 14 year old be a staff? Well I believe that I have a lot to offer for the community. I have 3 main that will make me stand out, I am always willing to give a helping hand to players in need, I will be kind a courteous in and out of staff, and I will bring fair order to those who need it with tips to help improve in them in the future. With the first statement I was a new player too and I think that everyone should have the best experience they can on this server. I also think that they should know the fundamentals so that they do not get in trouble.

On with the second statement. I am never one to be mean to others and I am always there to give a helping hand. I believe that I am one of the nicest people and would go any length to help out people. I have never been toxic to anyone within any game and don't intend to do so.  I often will hand out money and give away free items to hear their happy voices. I think that to have a good community you need a good leader.

And on with the third and final statement. I am going to be willing to give fair order to those who need it. A great way to keep a community lively is to give constructive criticism to anyone who will violate policy followed by punishment. I am not here to ban people to get them off the server I want to see them learn and grow to become a better person, This is why I believe that not only shall they receive punishment but a little coaching to help them improve and not make the same mistake. This is why I believe that I will stand out from all the rest!

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I had gotten a jail for 3 minutes for RDM
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 4 (ish) hours a day
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: I love to skateboard, I also like baking, and most of all I love to build things with torn apart electronics (like a home made table saw!) 
Did you read the staff rules?: The Shizzle

Edited by Banana_man321123
Wrong ID

Seen a handful of times. Neutral on this due to the fact of  the maturity of age. Staff requires patience and other life asset skills to perform ideally. Just dont think its right for you atm. Maybe build a little more with the community and justify what I said. No current issues with him in game.  Application is decent. 

Edited by Wess
More of a thorough comment.
  • Agree 1

+1

HOWEVER

Me helping you with your application does not mean I gave you my referral, it's a simple misunderstanding that I get. I will however give you my referral now, so no need to change it. 

- Application is decent, lots of playtime without a single warn for your age is fantastic. 

- Can record and has a microphone. 

- I have to admit, I did not see the fact you were 14 coming. From our interaction in-game about you seeking help how to register on the forums and making your staff application, you were extremely patient and mature about it which is great as you'll need that during sits.

I had just turned 15 myself when I first became a staff member on Garnet back in 2016 and while some thought my age would be an issue (understandably so) it also helped as I learned a lot and I'm willing to give you that chance and shot as well.

1 hour ago, Banana_man321123 said:

STEAM_0:0:649582373 - this is your STEAM ID, please fix that. 

Edited by Thomass
  • Friendly 1

+1

Pros:

- decent playtime

- strong and mature paragraphs

- able to record is great.

Cons:

- Don't recall ever seeing you on

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think people will be weary of giving you a plus one due to your age but based off your paragraphs you would make a great addition to the staff team. I was first accepted into staff at 13 and I rejoined staff at 14 so I think maturity doesn't always depend on age. Hope to see you on the team very soon!

• Friendly 1

+1

It is a good staff app dont get me wrong, but I feel like you need more playtime on the server to get to know the rules better. Im not saying that you dont know them but 117 is a bit short

I have not interacted with you

Read the staff rules and that is a +1

Ill wait for more to comment and maybe ill change my Neutral for a +1

Chris says yes, I say yes too

Edited by Compa
Now it is a +1
  • Friendly 1

Your staff application is decent, and you seem to have a good passion for wanting to become staff! I agree with everyone on what they are saying, and I also agree to not really seeing you on the server. I do, however, believe you would do good on the team.

+1

• Friendly 1

Thank you all so much for even considering me!

edit: I appreciate all the support and I hope to see you all on staff team!

edit 2: You are all genuinely some of the nicest people I’ve ever met 

Edited by Banana_man321123
Words can’t describe my happiness!
  • Friendly 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1

Fantastic application, I really like what you’ve said about why you’d like to become staff with an emphasis on helping new players and going the extra mile. You’ve been a good laugh in game and I’ve never had any issues with you. Only having a short jail isn’t bad as far as previous offences go (everyone starts somewhere and we all make mistakes) plus you seem to be keen to help the server. You meet the age requirements so don’t worry about being 14, it’s maturity that’s key. I think that overall you’d be a welcome member to the staff team from what I’ve seen and through your application and so I wish you the best of luck 🙂

• Friendly 1
18 hours ago, Thomass said:

+1

HOWEVER

Me helping you with your application does not mean I gave you my referral, it's a simple misunderstanding that I get. I will however give you my referral now, so no need to change it. 

- Application is decent, lots of playtime without a single warn for your age is fantastic. 

- Can record and has a microphone. 

- I have to admit, I did not see the fact you were 14 coming. From our interaction in-game about you seeking help how to register on the forums and making your staff application, you were extremely patient and mature about it which is great as you'll need that during sits.

I had just turned 15 myself when I first became a staff member on Garnet back in 2016 and while some thought my age would be an issue (understandably so) it also helped as I learned a lot and I'm willing to give you that chance and shot as well.

STEAM_0:0:649582373 - this is your STEAM ID, please fix that. 

I fixed it

+1 based on in game interactions. much like thomas, was not aware of his age until disclosed here wich is a good sign lol. dudes definitely friendly enough for staff. app looks pretty good. 

• Friendly 1