DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

What do you want to see added to SWRP?

I can continue to add and make changes that I think will be good for the server but I want to hear from the playerbase itself on what you want to see changed/added to the server. Put your comments below, only serious ones will be considered and not all of these will be accepted.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Winner 1

I'd say perhaps the inclusion of small board games to entertain people or look for a small distraction from time to time. They could be added to the tables on the cantina or the bar to the right of requisition. Small games like checkers or chess create opportunities to unwind, build small in house events around it such as tourneys, and help provide a different method of interacting with other players. Naturally being able to speak while playing the game is essential to permit banter from both players. I am not sure how hard it would be to implement but you could use Pazak if you want a lore friendly alternative. 

With the ingame shops, I'd say make it possible to buy multiples of items instead of buying 1 item at a time and regarding the food shop have a small tooltip saying the amount of health gained per item. Buying weapons from the requisition vendor on the checkpoint should be made available to all but with an option to toggle it off once a player wants to take the requisitions job to rp.

QOL make gonk give the same ammo amount to all weapons, perhaps make it 1k rounds baseline for everyone.

If I think of anything else I'll let you know.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1) Add a duel NPC like in DarkRP that can take groups of 1v1 / 2v2 to add more fun during down time

2) Add a Bail / Bond NPC outside of Brig 

3) More Passive RP quests / missions

4) A NPC where players can go and sell their ingame items from crafting like a server wide auction house

5) Add a Lottery or Auction that players can buy into and win ingame items like scopes or craft able accessories

6) Add Slot machines in the Bar room like from CityRP. Ex: Normal Slots / Black Jack / Roulette

Edited by Grand_Daddy_Drew
  • Spicy 1
  • Creative 2
  • Agree 2

An event server for smaller scale events that can be battalion specific and other batts wouldn't have to sit and do nothing, where only about about 15 players could join, (including gms) it would make stealth missions possible (through the use of "friendly" NPCs), it would make more battalions feel unique and easier for GMs to host, if you know pilots aren't going to get a pilot map when there's a bunch of pilots on, host a small scale pilot event on the event server while the main server does another mission, It could also be used a test server when no events are being held. 

also more forgiving/better hit reg on lightsabers, for being a P2P they are very underpowered.

• Like 1
  • Agree 6
3 hours ago, Grand_Daddy_Drew said:

1) Add a duel NPC like in DarkRP that can take groups of 1v1 / 2v2 to add more fun during down time

2) Add a Bail / Bond NPC outside of Brig 

3) More Passive RP quests / missions

4) A NPC where players can go and sell their ingame items from crafting like a server wide auction house

5) Add a Lottery or Auction that players can buy into and win ingame items like scopes or craft able accessories

6) Add Slot machines in the Bar room like from CityRP. Ex: Normal Slots / Black Jack / Roulette

I been saying we should add slots 😝

• Like 1

More frequent server updates!!

I'm not asking for Garnet and the team to work any harder than they already are. It would just be nice for us to get weekly updates and to see what is being worked on even if it isn't finished yet. The last server update blog post was 2 weeks ago and there hasn't been any word on the HD/CGI situation now that the poll has ended. I'm not asking for estimated completion times. I just feel like the server would like to know what's in the pipeline! ❤️

RC-1127 Nex

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Winner 1
  • Disagree 1

I would genuinely like to see a BSM class for each battalion, with a model, it would kinda be a XO wl with a little weaker power, so instead of level 4 keycard it would be level 3 and it would have all the sub-battalion models attached to it.

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 3