DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Jack JJ's Staff Application

JackJJ

In-game name: 055th 1stSQ SFC Jack JJ, ISI JAGT Jack JJ
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 17
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:70210533
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST
Playtime? [minimum 100 hours]: | 055th 1stSQ SFC Jack JJ has played for 547:07:19.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
Referral(s): Reeper
Past experiences as staff: DarkRP Lead Mod (2019), DarkRP Lead Admin (2020-2021), MilitaryRP Mod (2021)

How do you plan on benefiting our server?: Because I'm on the server before, during, and after active hours, I will always have many opportunities to help out with reports, teleports for tryouts, chat spam/clutter, etc. Within the 2 weeks that I've been playing, I have already seen many situations where a staff member could have been really useful, but there were either no staff on or no staff currently available to help out. And with me there, the number of those situations will be reduced entirely during the times when I'm online. I also have a good reputation in the community and on the server. I can use this reputation to encourage others to not only follow the rules, but also to contribute their all to the server, and maybe even apply for the staff team themselves. Finally, I can guarantee you that no report I take will leave any parties with any feelings of confusion or unfairness with the way their report was taken. I will be more than happy to explain my thought process when making a decision, what their punishment might mean, what the rule they broke means, etc. I even already do this here and there when the opportunity or a question about rules/punishments comes up. As a staff member, though, I will be given many more opportunities to help out.

As far as training and potential mistakes go with me, I have numerous staff experiences under my belt, some of them being on MilitaryRP. Because of this, I have a lot of previous experience to work with which means that I'll make better and more wise decisions overall, I'll be much less of a hassle to deal with when training me, and I'll make much less mistakes because I've already made a lot of them before. Also, I am aware that my first MRP staff term was quite short, lasting a little over a month. The main reason for my early resignation with the first term was because I had applied to help out and fit in more with AFSOC, since it was an event faction and mainly consisted of staff members, it often required teleporting, noclipping, etc. (with permission from executives). With the first term, though, I had also applied after I began to experience burnout and, because of that, I ran out of "steam" as a staff member pretty quickly. However, I can assure you that I will be here for the long run with this term as I just recently returned to the server about 2 weeks ago.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP?: No
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: July 14, 2021, Accepted
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 5-8+ hours every day. Possibly more on the weekends.

Edited by JackJJ
Added Reeper as a referral
4 hours ago, TIMEWASTERS131 said:

+1 

^ Doesn't mean anything if you don't have a reason to back it 🙂

Anyways, +1, although I never really got to know you previously, I have seen you around. Not once have I seen you be disrespectful or trying to start an argument. From what I've seen, you have always been calm, level headed, very easy to listen to, and overall a great pick for staff. I highly doubt this application will be denied, but there could be the off chance. Best of luck!

Not sure if adding people to referrals after post is allowed or not, but feel free to put me down as one. 

• Agree 1