DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Ghost's Departure.

Ok this is something I have to do not really want to do.I am asking for a reserve if possible so I can comeback one day to all my friends. I'm leaving GG till next summer and might pop in now and then. I spent my whole summer basically playing GG and had a lot of fun. I played day-to-night trying my best to "git gud" I didn't get to the point I wanted but it's whatever. I joined the server with the intention to basically fuck around and be one of those little minges that don't last long. I ran around and all of a sudden some kid named @PaperJam told someone called @Hyperion to train me and for some reason I listened and was curious. I stuck around and saw that the people were cool and I saw SSO, GRU and Vega and was like well shit, I can join that shit i'm an ok aimer, than I proceeded to get shit on in war. It was hard at first but I tried out for GRU and they killed me in tryouts. So I was like "what the fu-" so I ran around and found the Legendary @Ethan Gretzky and asked how to join, after 1 week of doing nothing but run drills I got in. I met someone that I didn't know would be come to be one my bestfriends @Tora. We passed SSO together and with some random killed called JJkxHarris or some weird shit but he's irrelevant [I'm Toxic]. I later would go on and meet the great people in the faction from @.br0ken to @Catfisher @YeetMeister @GarnetGaming | Medinator @Bhewy @Pencil @Gamma @Riskii @Yazmo ☣ @Oatlife @Nightmare. These will be some of the best people you will meet but the list doesn't end there. I resign from SSO due to a Vacation I had planned to go on [Got Canceled] but I went to some Vega Tryouts and eventually made it in. It was great I got to meet more people and for some reason people thought I was good now OMEGALUL I was still trash just with a Prestigious title. I got to had out with people I already made friends with and new people that would make the time even better. I wanted to step it up and become staff and see how it went. I got a lot of love! It was great and then school started so I took sometime to evaluate how I would manage my time. This is why I need to Depart, I simply cannot staff/main a faction with the time I have. I am truly sorry for doing it so close to being made a Trial Mod and I understand if that stops my chances of applying in the future. I love the server and the things I picked up on and the people I met. Now I will go into a little line for everyone I met and loved.

@Ethan : Brother I know I was a hot head in OOC sometimes and that shit would DEADASS IRK ME SON but I understood and you took me into the faction with loving arms and taught me everything I needed to go up from a little 2GA PVT Ghosts to a V SGT Ghost & Trial Mod. I owe you a lot of thanks that I didn't give to you earlier but I guess now is the time. Thank you brother.

@Tora : MY FUCKING SEEEEEEED oh boy brother this has been a fucking journey hasn't it. I'm glad we met brother, there isn't a lot of people I can say were fucking actually as chill, kind, and loving as you. I'll see you on Snap chat brother.

@Catfisher : Oh Catfister brother. You brought me into the [Redacted] Branch and showed me a lot of love. Took me in with open arms, not going to lie you were a pain in my ass sometimes, it's hard for me to take shit from someone younger than me but I understood why you did it. Love you little guy. Go take Ethan's COL rank and keep SSO Strong my little Cafister. 

@t3rr0r : One of the best Seals I had the pleasure of teleporting behind. You're a great player and it's great to see you in SSO, take care my young Prodigy LKMAAOO. Stay up man.

@Shrood : YOOOOOOOOOOOOO You have b1g gey, I had a lot of fun playing with and against you. Keep doing great things man, take care.

@Normal Hooman : Kid you don't have a fourms but I'll tell you dumbass to make one to look at this. You are most likely one of the best players I have ever met on GG and I was friends with Cramps LMAO, I was sad to see you leave the faction but I knew it was for a good reason. Rebuild RU and make you Papi Ghost proud son. /me Salutes 

@GarnetGaming | Medinator : Sometimes I don't know if I fuck with you or I should run down on you 8 heads deep and jump you but you actually were the first person that wanted to see me in SSO. I still remember you taking me behind KH on some weird shit to scare me but were just making sure I was ready. Stay up stoner. /me Passes that blunt.

@Bhewy : Kid you prepared me for SSO and left when I got in. I'm happy for you though making it into Marsoc and understand why you left. I'm happy you got to be happy in the faction you wanted to be in for 2 months [To My Knowledge]. 

@Oatlife : "lEtS pLaY rObLoXiAn HiGhSchOoL" I had a lot of fun playing other games with you and fucking around with Ty and Tora and Broken it was always fun with you brother. Have a great time in Highschool kid, it'll fly by fast so you better get some pussy during that time.

@Pencil : Sup nerd, you're one of the funniest SSO I got to meet. You are also a very talented artist, thank you for that beautiful drawing you made for me in Microsoft Pain. How real men should paint. I hope to see you around big head. 

@Gamma : Kid you're actually a Nazi but you were hilarious, LMAO KID THREW A FUCKING FLASHBANG IN DB IM DEADDDD. Stay up little cheater. 

@Riskii : Damn kid. You really got me ready for everything I needed to do in SSO and I thank you for that, without you I probably would have stopped playing and wouldn't have gotten to meet so many great people. Thank you brother.

@Nightmare : I love how many times you tried to join SSO even though the odds were stacked against you and you never stopped trying. You did get in when I wasn't there to sim you so you probably would have gotten SMOKEEDDDDDD but it's ok. I'm glad to see you around SSO and hope to see you keep moving up brother. 

@YeetMeister : I know you didn't know me well since you were in camp most summer but I got to know you more towards the end and saw how nice and NUTTY of a person/player you are. I hope to see you keeping this up with the server. Much love kid stay up brother.

@.br0ken : I'm sorry about this brother. You're also one of my bestfriends on the server and I know how much you wanted to see me succeed. Sorry to let you down brother, much love. Thank you for teaching me everything and making me a better player and person. 

@Yazmo ☣ : I got to see you a lot in SSO and you Tora were like the parents I really didn't ask for in an awkward relationship but it was great having you around. I have a lot of love for you brother. I hope life treats you well. 

@Nexus : Honestly one of the nicest people I have ever met. You have such a positive energy it could light a room. Thank you for being such a good friends and mentor during my time on GG.

@.lua : I know you just left Vega brother and you might not even see this butttt. You're a really funny toxic kid [jk] Thank you for always being around to give me help when I needed it. I hope Highschool treats you well aswell. Take care little man.

@Jackal l GarnetGaming.net : Thank you for everything man. I had a little bit of a rollercoaster ride with you my first days in Vega ready to risk it all and you were really worth it brother. Take care of the faction and server, be good man.

@Panini : *Instant Transmission* No hard feelings kid. I know you really wanted to see me do good as well. I'm sorry I couldn't be more in the server. Take care my man. Love son B I T C H D A B.

@Hardey | GarnetGaming.net : Kid how the fuck did outrank me I was gone for a week LMAO. I'm happy to see you in Vega brother you worked hard and you got it. Keep doing good son.

@Phantom : Oh shitttt. Phantom I didn't know you long but there was never a dull moment when you were around and I thank you for taking me into Vega even though I'm a fucking trash bag. I love what you're doing with the server and keeping it in line even when things are looking bad. BTW good luck in school brother. Glad to have you as a DGEN. /me Salutes.

@Garnet : The NUT himself. Thank you for providing a server for me to meet people and have a great time. I know I bugged you on TS and on the forums that one time LMAO. Please keep everything up I have so much for the server and it's people. Thank you brother, I hope your career goes exactly how you wanted it to. Stay Golden Pony Boy.

Well I think I broke forum rules making this shit so long but I had to include these people. I know I still have a lot of people I didn't have time to make room for in the list but I loved everyone, thank you everyone. Sorry to go like this. If you want to speak with me you can always ask for my snap i'll linger around the forums for a few more days but after that I'll be mostly active in school. Thank you everyone one last time. /me Salutes *Cries In Spanish* VEGA DOESN'T CRY GO DOWN TO PVT. Bye. ❤️  

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Sad 12
  • Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Ghost said:

@YeetMeister : I know you didn't know me well since you were in camp most summer but I got to know you more towards the end and saw how nice and NUTTY of a person/player you are. I hope to see you keeping this up with the server. Much love kid stay up brother.

How to make people cry

Step 1: Work hard for a goal

Step 2: Reach that goal

Step 3: Join SSO

Step 4: Go up the ranks of SSO

Step 5: Resign from SSO

Step 6: Join Vega

Step 7: Leave for a while

Step 8: Leave for a REALLY long while

Good luck my dude :c

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm honestly gonna miss you man. Having you and Tora and being able to watch you guys improve at what you did was just awesome. To this day, I still use your ass as an example if I'm trying to think of someone who interrogates with a lot of emotion (you legit scream at them man). Even if I mix you up with Tora like more than half the time I call you're name, you're unforgettable man. GL and cya later.

This honestly made my heart feel like shit. I’m gonna miss you Ghost, you were one of my best friends and one of the best people on the server. You will always be one of my best friends wherever you are. Good luck with your future endeavours man.

Your friend, Shrood.

❤️

Dude I’m going to miss you. It was TRULY a pleasure talking to you and destroying people in wars with you. I was always confident when I knew you were fighting in the same area with me. And just talking with you made V do much fun. Love you brother and best of luck in life man. Hope to see you next summer ❤️