DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Cat suggestion

KoiFish

Description: there should be a job  to add the ability to play as a cat. This job would only be available to prestige 1 players. The cat would have climb swep and a scratch swep to do damage to other cats. The cat would also have the ability to fit into tight spaces.

Reasoning: this would make farming printers more fun because your friend could be a pet cat that you take care of while farming. And build them a little cat house to play in inside your base.

Additional information: here's an idea for a cat player model https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=952118754

• DarkRP Administration Team

-1 just like your other post would be another add on and gg drp is a vanilla server. would not be worth it you put all that time to lvl up just to be a cat. plus we have a pet job already we want to be different  from other servers if  we add things like that it would make the server non vinilla 

if you go into accepted look at what proggy posted try to due stuff like that that would require no addons or pretty close to it

• DarkRP Administration Team

I’m a bit lost for words on this one, I’m not sure whether to laugh or be worried! It’s an entertaining suggestion but I do hope it’s not serious. There is already a pet role which is light-hearted but I don’t think it needs expanding with other fury’s. Besides, it will add to the download and doesn’t fit the idea of a ‘vanilla’ server, amongst other things that have already been said. I’m going to be stuck with the image of a cat farming printers in my head now, and it’s bizarre haha.