DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Let more hitman take a hit

Description: [description of what you are suggesting, one paragraph minimum] Allow more than 1 hitman to take a hit that way its like a race to see who can kill first, it also makes things harder for high difficulty targets. I've always wanted this but with the possible new addition of hitman basing it would be really cool imo if it was like a hive of hitmen trying to kill targets, kinda like they all have hit books wit the people they need to kill and the bounty on their head

Reasoning: [how would this benefit our server?] It would make hitman rp loads more competitive fun and engaging

Additional Information: [Photos/Videos][/CODE] N/A
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1

I can get behind this, like you say it gives more competition between hitmen while also meaning the target gets taken out faster so it benefits both sides.

Neutral

I love the idea, however, the differences between hitman classes is so large that the hitman is likely to get whooped by the assassin, and get exterminated by Deadshot. If there were more slots for the hitman I would be down for it, but there is just too big of a gap for a hitman to get a fair bounty. 

• Like 1
  • 300 IQ 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/2/2022 at 4:57 PM, Deft said:

Neutral

I love the idea, however, the differences between hitman classes is so large that the hitman is likely to get whooped by the assassin, and get exterminated by Deadshot. If there were more slots for the hitman I would be down for it, but there is just too big of a gap for a hitman to get a fair bounty. 

I like this counter argument a lot. How many more slots for each class would you suggest?

+1 for me I like the idea of multiple hitmen going after the same target. Imagine a group of them teaming up and going after the mayor. 

• Agree 2
  • 2 weeks later...

logo.png.e5b1f1407eab24395fffa930c7633c1

Your suggestion has been Accepted,

Please note that accepted suggestions will not necessarily be implemented into the server, but rather forked over to the development team for a second opinion, at which point they are free to choose between implementation or not.

• Spicy 1