SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:62771679
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: 269:14:59
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes 
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] SkillArt
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] No REAL experience
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I think you should choose me over other applicants because I believe I can be one of the competent moderators that you have in the Garnet community. None of the DarkRP rules have changed since I was younger so it wasn't hard to jump right back in and meet new friends and staff. I'm naturally chill headed and can be serious when needed, this is a game after all. I'm not afraid to admit i'm wrong about anything and willing to learn, always, and will be honest about any punishments I've issued or, if i do, any trouble I cause or get into.

I can admit that I thought I've gotten over GMod with only 600+ hours on record but since joining this server a few weeks ago, my time has went up by 300+ hours. I used to play on a server I can't remember the name of that eventually died when I tried GMod again, but when I seen Garnet had a DarkRP server, I had to try it, and have been enjoying my time since. While we know there are people that like to troll and ruin other peoples experiences, I feel I can put in my part to make sure the Garnet community has as good of an experience as the first time I joined. Thank you for taking the time to read my application!  
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?: If so, Include details: Never been banned from any servers i've played on 
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: None, my first app
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can be on all night until the morning, sometimes i'm on during the day, but depending on my work schedule.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: I like to game and stream on Twitch sometimes, hoping to grow a bigger community one day on the platform, dabble with producing, ride bikes and play sports
Did you read the staff rules?: DonBlotto

• Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Toxic 1
  • Winner 1

+1 Confirmed Ref. 

Although i need to mention a few things rq:

The app itself is not at all super stand-outish and not at all any better than most

- The app feels a bit week and cliche.

Although the application might not be the strongest suite, i can 100% vouch for Don to be a responsible and well-liked staff member. He is always on and active, super chill, really fun to talk to and has never been rude to anyone on the server. His biggest trait is probably his calmness and thick skin which are some of the keys with holding and having a staff position. Don blotto has certainly gained my respect amongst players on the server and within the entire community as a whole. He is just a 10/10 with every single aspect. 

Other than that I feel that This is a huge turning point for him in terms of climbing up the ranks in the community and this will be his chance to show his dedication as well.

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1

I'm glad that you came back to GMod and found the Garnet server! 🙂 In all my experiences you've always been chilled online, I can't remember ever having any issues with you. You have decent hours and a referral from SkillArt which is fantastic! You have no bans on record and so you're of good character. Reading through your application I would like to mention one thing:

21 hours ago, BlottoDaDon said:

None of the DarkRP rules have changed since I was younger

Be careful with assuming all the rules are exactly the same as there have been a few small changes in recent times which may catch you out. Don't dwell on it though because at a first glance I'd imagine everything does look identical lol.

But overall I like your application and I feel you could fit in really well with the staff team given everything you have said, and so I wish you the best of luck!

Edited by ChrisRid
typo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Accepted

Welcome to the staff team!

Do not use any commands or switch to staff on duty until you receive training by a Lead Mod+ and feel free to contact an Admin+ if you are having issues finding one!

I see that you're ingame so I will set your rank.

• Spicy 1