Warns: NONE
Timezone: EST
Playtime?
 [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 400 hours on gmod
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: 
[YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO] YES
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] NONE
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I've been staff on two dark RP servers(sacrifice servers and Known dark rp) I have also been an owner as well as a staff member on gta rp servers in the past while being a staff on these servers I have not received and strikes, warns, demotions. or being removed from the staff by anyone other than myself  
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Much like other server I staff/staffed on I want to allow the server to function properly and maintain a healthy pop so everyone can have a fun and healthy experience on the server. Whether its other players causing a problem or the server its self I plan to be there to help in any way possible. I believe I can benefit the server by being a active as a knowledgeable staff member. I find comfort and joy in helping/assisting where it is asked for or needed and I saw you were hiring so here I am. I am and have been a successful staff member in the past through professionalism and the maturity level that must come with having a responsibility to something other than ones self. On top of being staff I'm a respectful player as well as a role model for player new and old. With my experience as a staff and someone who plays gmod a fair bit I have thick skin as one must to maintain the professionalism I mentioned earlier so I have no problem dealing with people others may find hard to deal with. At the same time I listen to people and look further than just the hand book because although the rules are there some instances were you can not decide a punishment through only rules. By this I am not talking about bias towards people but purely humanity and thinking of he effect it may have on the server community. with all of that said I plan to benefit your server In anyway I can no matter how little the job and no matter how tough a situation may be. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details NO
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: NO 
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 5 hours a day not including Wednesday, Saturday because I work

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Limyblowfish said:

Playtime? [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 400 hours on gmod

It isn't asking for playtime as GMOD whole, it is asking for playtime in the server.

11B CPL Limyblowfish has played for 4:57:26.