DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

What do you want to see added/fixed on MRP?

Smity_

Hello MRP Community, 

There are probably lots of things that I have missed to get fixed on MRP and want to be made aware to me but also with that there are probably things that could get added to the server or just new rule changes. Obviously not all of these will or if any get added but it will give me a good look at what the player base wants or needs to have at the current time. 
I was going to make this post awhile ago but just now got to it. 

So please put your input on this and put what you think will be a good idea. Also respect others ideas as everyone mainly has a different imagination than what you do and on what they can see MRP in the future.

Thank you.

Reverts/Removals:

Friendly Fire Gun Damage - Already a post for this: 

Chinook (or at the very least fix it spawning during war) - Currently, supply drops don't work/have no value. It's not fulfilling the intended design of being something to do during peacetime. Instead, it's usually just killing people in base/interrupting tryouts/events/trainings or is an annoyance that has to be removed by staff as war is about to start or has already started. The tank is fine and can stay.

Fixes:

Permaweapons, this one is fairly self explanatory, and I have been told has been reported, but putting it here for transparency.

Chinook - If we're deadset on the Chinook being on the server, then at least fix it spawning during war if possible.

Cuffs - Currently when you jump/get bumped/look up at the wrong angle (this one is a joke), it sends you into the sky, and you die from fall damage. Cuffs don't have much use right now as a legitimate tool for stopping minges/kidnaps.

Additions/Changes:

Gun balancing/reworks - numerous threads on this, as far as I'm aware, this is being worked on by upper staff (or at the very least they have Ozzy's doc with all the values). 

This is more of a generic, but I would be fine with adding more weapons/items/purchasable items. This goes for both the credits menu, and the donor store.

Give a use for money, items/temporary weapons/buffs/cosmetics/titles/etc.. Not sure what the development timeline of the crafting system looks like, but there hasn't been any update on this in a bit. If this is nearing release, then disregard this comment. Numerous posts on the crafting system and its potential.

Replace Grenadier with Prox, makes no sense we don't have an IED class and US does.

ROE Changes (Prioritize This) - Thread: 

Rules:

Executives/Staff need to just sit down, review all the rules, see which ones are still applicable/need updating and publish a new doc, then have Garnet post it to the forums (this is on the Trello). There are many rules that exist in the minds of staff, but are not formally documented on the forums (solo raiding for instance, as Reeper, Gabe, and I found out a week ago).

Shitpost Tier:

Garnet-chan Model and NPC.. I can provide it, all you need do is ask.

This is a rough outline, I may go in more detail/add stuff this weekend when I'm not wrapping up three projects.

Edited by PraetorDon
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Agree 1
56 minutes ago, StraightWhiteChristianMale said:

I think having health regen go back to 100 would be a good thing, it didn't really provide an advantage in CQC because it took a long time to activate and regenerated very slowly.

This would just give basecampers a bigger edge. i.e  just run away and heal back up to 100 and come back to basecamp again lol

• 300 IQ 1
  • Agree 2

Wartime 

-Turn off friendly fire or if not highlight all teammates with a green outline and if your in a squad have the outline a different color like blue (only visible to you and your squad mates) 

-Fix the Cuffs or atleast have fall damage disabled with cuffs 

-more bots to increase server pop 

Edited by Shiesty
  • Disagree 4

Currently, rifles are in a pretty bad spot in my opinion. They are majorly outclassed by other guns in many other scenarios, especially with the sniper meta on this map. It would be nice to see a fire rate adjustment as the current recoil of rifles makes them quite unfun to use in war. This is a very surface level change, and you should probably reference other more detailed threads for specific weapon changes.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...